Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewanderer

benny/benny 10 missing, excuses, sure some of the new players are better than the starting 15 from last year surely. think most teams have players out at the moment ogs had 7 missing from county final team on fri and dromintee had a similar amount missing, but thats life and the league is for blooding new players.

RealSpiritof98

Quote from: thewanderer on April 26, 2010, 11:25:38 AM
benny/benny 10 missing, excuses, sure some of the new players are better than the starting 15 from last year surely. think most teams have players out at the moment ogs had 7 missing from county final team on fri and dromintee had a similar amount missing, but thats life and the league is for blooding new players.

What point are you tring to make, there is no relevance to your point when you follow it up with the above bold when the Harps opposition were at home and full strenght

But you're talking about the mighty Ogs though.

Onion Bag

The Nab were missing 4-5 1st team players, including Brian Mc Cone who was on the county panel and left it. thats why teams need a panel, so that when you are missing players you can call on your bench.

That chances of the harps having these players all year round is going to be slim, with lads in Uni, County lads, injuries  etc. so every time the harps get beat all we are going to hear we were missing .............................................................................. blah blah blah

on another note, the harps should also be missing another player for their next few games, one of the morrisons i dont know the difference headbutted one of our lads and only got booked, dont know what drugs the ref was on
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

thewanderer

Spirit i was pointing out that with a panel of 38 for last years county final players should be in a position to cover in the event of injuries etc. Also the younger players from last years minor team are also available and should leave a healthy amount of cover. ps nab with a smaller panel also had players missing as stated by onion. not full strength and dont undermine the players coming in as not bein as good as some of last years starting 15. ::)

crossfire

Where did Ive Decided's nice post go to. 

The Worker

fitzroyalty

Any predictions for the U21FC on Wednesday? Who'd be favourites, Cross/Cullyhanna/Ogs/Harps?

Armagh Harps v St Paul's
St Patrick's v Madden
St John's v Clan na Gael
Pearse Og v St Brigid's
Ballymacnab v Killeavy
Maghery v Middletown
Granemore v Clann Eireann
Crossmaglen v Carrickcruppen
Silverbridge v Shane O'Neill's
Eire Og v St Peter's

Carbery

Armagh Club Fixtures for w/e Sunday 2 May 2010

Wednesday 28 April
Armagh Under-21 Football Championship – 1st Round (7.15)
Armagh Harps v St Paul's (Jim Burns)
St Patrick's v Madden (Barney Henry)
St John's v Clan na Gael (Stephen McKinley)
Pearse Og v St Brigid's (Stephen Murray)
Ballymacnab v Killeavy (Mickey Leonard)
Maghery v Middletown (Ronan Quigley)
Granemore v Clann Eireann (Kevin Murtagh)
Crossmaglen v Carrickcruppen (Jimmy McKee)
Silverbridge v Shane O'Neill's (Tony O'Hare)
Eire Og v St Peter's (Paul Boylan)
1st named team has Home venue
(Extra time, if required)

Thursday 29 April
ACL – Div. IV (7.15)
Crossmaglen II v Phelim Brady's (Patrick Duffy)

Friday 30 April
ACL – Div. I (7.15)
Dromintee v St Patrick's (Ronan Quigley)
Whitecross v Crossmaglen (Jim Burns)
ACL – Div. II (7.15)
St Peter's v Wolfe Tone (Kevin Gallogly)
Granemore v Silverbridge (Stephen Murray)
ACL – Div. III (7.15)
Lissummon v Middletown (Ger Devlin)
Eire Og v St Paul's (Rory Robinson)
ACL – Div. IV (7.15)
Killeavy II v Clady (Vincent O'Neill)

Saturday 1 May
ACL – Div. 1 (6.00)
Maghery v Sarsfields (Mickey Leonard)
ACL – Div. III (5.30)
Annaghmore v Forkhill (Barney Henry)

Sunday 2 May
ACL – Div. I (2.00)
Carrickcruppen v Killeavy (Raymond Watters)
Clan na Gael v Culloville (Gary Smith)
ACL – Div. II (2.00)
Madden v St Michael's (Jimmy McKee)
Ballyhegan v Keady (Stephen McKinley)
Tir na nÓg v Ballymacnab (Damian McConville)
ACL – Div. III (2.00)
An Port Mor v Clonmore (Joe Murtagh)
Collegeland v Tullysaran (Paudie Hughes)
Belleek v Shane O'Neill's (Jim Lynch)
ACL – Div. IV (2.00)
St Patrick's II v Dorsey Emmett's (Frank McDonald)
Mullabrack v Killean (Seamus O'Neill)
Derrynoose v Corrinshego (Jim Slevin)
O'Hanlon's v Grange (Keith Smith)

www.armaghgaa.net

illdecide

Quote from: crossfire on April 26, 2010, 08:42:20 PM

He must have got bad diesel in the car and took it out on the south armagh lads...lol. I'll assume he's banned :o
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: illdecide on April 27, 2010, 09:52:41 AM
Quote from: crossfire on April 26, 2010, 08:42:20 PM

He must have got bad diesel in the car and took it out on the south armagh lads...lol. I'll assume he's banned :o

It was posted at around 11:30pm.  I thought maybe a touch of alcohol might have prompted it

Miley Cyrus

Whats this i here the Wolfe tones where playing a protestant against KEADY at the weekend.... Im all for cross community sports if they did :o

illdecide

Quote from: Miley Cyrus on April 27, 2010, 10:16:28 AM
Whats this i here the Wolfe tones where playing a protestant against KEADY at the weekend.... Im all for cross community sports if they did :o

Ohh my f**king God...r u serious!!! what's the world coming too...Tones Bastids ::) ::)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

winsamsoon

Did you make a remark about bringing a senior team up next time crossfire that would have sparked him of?????
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

IVEDECIDED

Im still here lads chill out!! I can only assume the Mods got rid of my nice art work.

ogshead

Quote from: Miley Cyrus on April 27, 2010, 10:16:28 AM

Stupid comment... so what if they did?