Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Haha as I said I was not there so it is not my place. Have heard alot of first hand accounts and the Tir Na Nog fans should be ashamed. I am sure someone on here was at the match so they can tell the story.

full back

Is it just another rumour or is it true that Peadar Toal is having problems with the Harps & perhaps leaving them?
Any of the Harps lads shed some light on this?

Tir na nÓg

No supporters where involved in anything as the gates were locked! It was a row between players and management. Typically it was the O'Rourkes who started it. Martin O'Rourke was on the pitch no more than 2 minutes and he kicked a Portadown man in the face.

bennydorano

Quote from: full back on April 16, 2007, 01:54:15 PM
Is it just another rumour or is it true that Peadar Toal is having problems with the Harps & perhaps leaving them?
Any of the Harps lads shed some light on this?

I hate to give nonsense the time of day, but there's too much sh1te floating about regarding the Harps lately.  It's balls!! Peadar togged out yesterday,warmed up but couldn't play as his ankle isn't fully recovered.

Go back to the ballix who filled you with this sh1te and hit him a slap.

full back

Quote from: bennydorano on April 16, 2007, 01:59:24 PM

Jaysus Benny-he was only saying what he heard
Bit OTT-must be in bad form after yesterday ;)

harps2002champs

Quote from: full back on April 16, 2007, 02:04:30 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on April 16, 2007, 01:59:24 PM

Jaysus Benny-he was only saying what he heard
Bit OTT-must be in bad form after yesterday ;)

ur just right benny the source must have f**k all to talk about!

Passing_Interest

harps2002champs, benny,
Can I continue this theme on the Club thread ?
Cheers......
Nothing but the same old story.........

tackle

Quote from: Tir na nÓg on April 16, 2007, 01:54:52 PM
No supporters where involved in anything as the gates were locked! It was a row between players and management. Typically it was the O'Rourkes who started it. Martin O'Rourke was on the pitch no more than 2 minutes and he kicked a Portadown man in the face.

Yes the gates were locked but only after a handful of Tir Na Nog thugs had got onto the field and assaulted Dromintee seniors.  Were u watchin The chelsea match Tir? cause u werent watchin dromintee!

holylandsniper

QuoteNo supporters where involved in anything as the gates were locked!
You must have been as drunk as most of the fools of supporters who were supporting home team.

ard mhaca abu

lurganblue

Quote from: ard mhaca abu on April 16, 2007, 04:26:34 PM
where was the game played?

portadown

were you lads at the game? what happened?

ard mhaca abu

wasnt at the game though heard there was no trouble through the hole game. just at the final whistle all hell broke loose!

tackle

Quote from: ard mhaca abu on April 16, 2007, 04:36:05 PM
wasnt at the game though heard there was no trouble through the hole game. just at the final whistle all hell broke loose!
Very timid match dont recall a yellow bein shown.  Dromintee were poor.  Ogs no 15 or 13, blonde lad, caused alot of damage before he was moved.  Ogs looked by far the fitter team.  Dromintee looked tired and unfit.

Aghdavoyle

Good clean game of football all through then there was a bit of handbags at the final whistle. muchado about nothing and it all blew over. then 15 or 20 drunkards came onto the field as the teams were shaking hands and all hell broke loose. tir na nog players were mostly trying to stop it and get their social club members off the pitch. disgraceful, but sure nothing will be done as usual so there'll be no reason not to do it the next time again.

Tir na nÓg

15-20? do you were glasses by any chance? Martin O'Rourke was sent onto the pitch to do one thing and that was to start a fight and at the end of the day it worked. Cathal started the whole fight at the end of the game by punching the tir na nog full back in the face.