Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armagh leg-end

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on July 02, 2009, 09:49:13 PM
What is the reason for the intermediate championship starting before the junior and senior?

because the other two dont count.
Ard Mhacha Abu

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

thewanderer

Hi everyone just new to the board but have enjoyed some of the banter to date. Just on a note of information the mid board championship winners at u16 and b get a bye to the county finals this year. There has been a missprint in the all county fixture book which has been confirmed by the fixtures secretary. The b and u16 finals are down for sunday 9th August, possible double header with pearse ogs qualified from the mid for both. The North and South winners meet at semi-final stage. The u14 and u12 all county championship semi-finals will be played at the end of August with the mid board this year forwarding two reps which will be the Ogs and Harps.   

winsamsoon

illdecide

Herard Sarsfields beat Og's tonight by 8pts...? can some of the Og's guys confirm this?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

fitzroyalty

Quote from: thewanderer on July 03, 2009, 02:49:44 PM
Just on a note of information the mid board championship winners at u16 and b get a bye to the county finals this year. There has been a missprint in the all county fixture book which has been confirmed by the fixtures secretary. The b and u16 finals are down for sunday 9th August, possible double header with pearse ogs qualified from the mid for both. The North and South winners meet at semi-final stage.
So its Clans v winner of Cullyhanna/Dromintee in the B semi??? When is this match??

Were there any other div1 games aprt from Ogs/sarsfields?

fcuksake

Harps beat Clann Eireann by 4 points
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

illdecide

Quote from: fitzroyalty on July 04, 2009, 12:07:23 AM
Quote from: thewanderer on July 03, 2009, 02:49:44 PM
Just on a note of information the mid board championship winners at u16 and b get a bye to the county finals this year. There has been a missprint in the all county fixture book which has been confirmed by the fixtures secretary. The b and u16 finals are down for sunday 9th August, possible double header with pearse ogs qualified from the mid for both. The North and South winners meet at semi-final stage.
So its Clans v winner of Cullyhanna/Dromintee in the B semi??? When is this match??

Were there any other div1 games aprt from Ogs/sarsfields?

Last week in July i think...( 24th, 25th or 26th, in or around those dates)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ogshead

Wasn't at game last night and all I heard so far was that we were well beat

crossfire

Division 4
Cross beat Eire Og by 2 points.

corn02

Quote from: crossfire on July 04, 2009, 11:58:05 AM
Division 4
Cross beat Eire Og by 2 points.

Any chance of a Cross Seconds line up Crossfire?

winsamsoon

I thought the clans play the ogs in the B semi final with the south Armagh team straight into the final

inthemaking

anyone know were i can listen to the minor match?

clanneire

JMohan

Very disappointed to see that Armagh performance tonight ....

A great county and great team/players and I think youse need to stop the decline before it goes any further.