Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlimShady

i'm as sure as theres shit in our dog!

i just don't see the need to gamble at every opportunity unlike you, i bet you hide yer beaten dockets from the Mrs too.  :D

full back

Quote from: SlimShady on January 22, 2007, 03:19:19 PM

i just don't see the need to gamble at every opportunity unlike you, i bet you hide yer beaten dockets from the Mrs too.  :D

:D :D Fcuk Slim you are one horrible child  :D

maddog

Quote from: SlimShady on January 22, 2007, 03:19:19 PM
i'm as sure as theres shit in our dog!

The fact you cant put your money where your mouth is says it all really.

SlimShady

oh, really tempting!!  :D ;D

if i were in the business i'd lay it- in fact if i was a bookie i'd probably mark them up at that price, however- as i'm not there is little point in me laying it for the sake of winning a measily 20 quid! if i layed you £100 it wouldnt be worth the risk of Kerry, Dublin, Tyrone, Mayo etc. etc. all getting hit by the plague.

Spiritof98

Slim. Are you Flameboy in disguise?  ??? >:(
I'll go back if Marsdens back

stew

Now now maddog, do not under any circumstances challenge the all knowing all seeing slim shady, this hard man of Antrim has threatened to beat the crap out of many's a man on this board but when people found out who he was they laughed and he fecked for about a year.

The only annoying thing about slimmy is the fact the he thinks people have forgotten his cowardly, self imposed exile, well slimmy baby, we have not and we will not. :-*

Up Armagh. ;D

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

SlimShady

Hardly Stew you fat mess!!

People only found out my identity 3 or 4 months ago, around the same time you were floating round cyber-space wondering why everyone had left the old board! (you silly ****!)  :D ;D

''slimmy baby''

WTF?!  :D

and blows me a kiss, jesus H christ!!

illdecide

Did yous see that new advertisement about the two breeds going in to a South Armagh pub and everyone stops in their tracks like out of the film "An American warewolf in Britain" then the barman says "its tradition in South Armagh that new folk buys everyone a drink" then everyone goes about their business. Whats that all about? and what are they trying to say that South Armagh people are tight fisted tinkers, some promotion that?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

stew

Quote from: SlimShady on January 22, 2007, 03:47:37 PM
Hardly Stew you fat mess!!

People only found out my identity 3 or 4 months ago, around the same time you were floating round cyber-space wondering why everyone had left the old board! (you silly ****!)  :D ;D

''slimmy baby''

WTF?!  :D

and blows me a kiss, jesus H christ!!

Slimmy I have been a member of the new board almost from day one, I thought you might have been able to discern that from my posts. I was messing with shaney and that other gobshite from sligo.

So why did you feck off for a year slimmy??? you didnt just leave the board you feckin ran outta here when you got copped on to. ;D

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

laughinpaddy

Quote from: illdecide on January 22, 2007, 04:45:46 PM
Did yous see that new advertisement about the two breeds going in to a South Armagh pub and everyone stops in their tracks like out of the film "An American warewolf in Britain" then the barman says "its tradition in South Armagh that new folk buys everyone a drink" then everyone goes about their business. Whats that all about? and what are they trying to say that South Armagh people are tight fisted tinkers, some promotion that?
Its like something that you would have seen before the good friday agreement!! two tourists going into a pub in south armagh an every thing goes quiet I was just waitin on the provos popping up from behind the counter and requesting ID!!! LOL ;D ;D

Also whats the craic with showing the Navan Fort sure that in Armagh City! ???
I ain't gettin on no plane!

bennydorano

Quote from: Armamike on January 22, 2007, 12:46:18 PM
Kevin O'Rourke looks a lively player, but as someone else has said here, he lacks an end product at the minute.

Last time I watched this O'Rourke he was stamping on his Armagh Jersey in a huff after being taken off in the U21 championship match against Derry, looked  aright tit when he put it back on to go on again in ET.

SlimShady

good man Kevin...erm, ah... i mean buzzer.. you tell him!!

full back

Well Buzzer-Are you from around Newtown?

Uladh

He must have been relaying his digust with himself so when he was screaming abuse at the management?