Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

It is all up benny when all you can hope for is that the clans get beat :-\. You see there lies the difference. You seem to be infatuated with what happenes the clans where as i really couldn't give a shit what happens the Harps. I haven't once said that i would like the harps to go down but i would be almost certain if it were the clans in the same boat you would be taking every opportunity to highlight it.

You're posts are actually hillarious "harps could win this easy or get beaten"  :D :DThat is funny for so many reasons. Firstly at the minute the harps are crap and fighting relegation and secondly Cruppen are not that bad a side that the harps will beat them easy. Reality check called for because you are still thinking the harps are this excellenet team. Oh but i forgot they lost all them players from the feile so that is why they are under performing. Perhaps they will be back for the cruppen game.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: winsamsoon on August 11, 2008, 05:20:31 PM
It is all up benny when all you can hope for is that the clans get beat :-\. You see there lies the difference. You seem to be infatuated with what happenes the clans where as i really couldn't give a shit what happens the Harps. I haven't once said that i would like the harps to go down but i would be almost certain if it were the clans in the same boat you would be taking every opportunity to highlight it.

You're posts are actually hillarious "harps could win this easy or get beaten"  :D :DThat is funny for so many reasons. Firstly at the minute the harps are crap and fighting relegation and secondly Cruppen are not that bad a side that the harps will beat them easy. Reality check called for because you are still thinking the harps are this excellenet team. Oh but i forgot they lost all them players from the feile so that is why they are under performing. Perhaps they will be back for the cruppen game.

To be honest Benny - I wouldn't bother!

bennydorano

How can Clans get beaten when they have a bye ??? hence do you think maybe it was a bit of a joke? ::)  Jaysus lads if you are going to act like 7 year old girls when anything is said about the Clans it's time to give it up.

Winsam - I reckon we'll either win easy if we play the way we did up in Dromintee with a full team or we could get beaten becuase I know that 'Cruppen are a decent team and we need to be at our best, dont see what's so hard to understand about that? Glad it amused you thou, that's the trouble when discussing anything with Clans wans, you have to explain everything. :)

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: illdecide on August 11, 2008, 03:21:41 PM

If that E Quinn is still in Austrailia for the Bawn Nab will be in with a shout

Eamonn is back from australia but mark is away

brokencrossbar1

Eamon gets married in a few weeks time so I'd say football is that last thing on his mind

winsamsoon

I don't know what way you communicate in Armagh city benny but in lurgan when we are discussing things it is a given tradition that we explain things :o :o. Things like morse code and second guessing are a bit outdated :-\

pintsofguinness

FFS benny you had to start, don't you know humour is dead and gone in Lurgan.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

bennydorano

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 11, 2008, 08:53:18 PM
FFS benny you had to start, don't you know humour is dead and gone in Lurgan.

And comprehension skills apparently.

winsamsoon

The podge and rodge show. Pints and Benny.

el_cuervo_fc

ARMAGH CLUB FIXTURES FOR W/E SUNDAY 17 AUGUST 2008

Friday 15 August

ACL – Division One (7.15)
Maghery v Clan na Gael (Joe Murtagh)

ACL – Division Two (7.15)
Keady v Granemore (Ronan Quigley)
Wolfe Tone v Sarsfields (Malachy McNicholl)

ACL – Division Three (7.15)
Tullysaran v Collegeland (Oliver Hearty)

ACL – Division Four (7.15)
Middletown v Phelim Brady's (Noel Martin)

Sunday 17 August

ACL – Division One (2.00)
Killeavey v Dromintee (Barney Henry)
Pearse Og v Harps (Paudie Hughes)
Culloville v Mullaghbawn (Ger Devlin)

ACL – Division Two (2.00)
Tir na nÓg v Clann Eireann (Ronan Quigley)
Keady v Carrickcruppen (Paul Rath)
Sarsfields v An Port Mor (Brendan Gorman)
St Michael's v Wolfe Tone (Noel Martin)
Silverbridge v Granemore (Damian McConville)
Whitecross v Ballymacnab (Gary Smith)

ACL – Division Three (2.00)
St Paul's v Ballyhegan (Paul Boylan)
Crossmaglen II v Clonmore (Mickey Leonard)
Madden v Annaghmore (Henry McCloy)
Grange v St Peter's (Jim Slevin)
Lissummon v Belleek (Jim Burns)

ACL – Division Four (2.00)
Corrinshego v Derrynoose (Kevin Gallogly)
Shane O'Neill's v Middletown (Eamon Nugent)
O'Hanlon's v Mullaghbrack (Seamus O'Neill)

winsamsoon

Good good, i see we are down to play maghery. Maybe loughshore ladwill turn up and pay the £100 he bet that maghery wouldn't go down. On a lighter note lads if that rain keeps up there will be no games at the weekend. But the pitches have held up rightly. Dromintees pitch was in good nick on sun.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: winsamsoon on August 12, 2008, 12:49:14 PM
Good good, i see we are down to play maghery. Maybe loughshore ladwill turn up and pay the £100 he bet that maghery wouldn't go down. On a lighter note lads if that rain keeps up there will be no games at the weekend. But the pitches have held up rightly. Dromintees pitch was in good nick on sun.

What was the feed like?  ;)

Aghdavoyle

Any word on offical championship fixtures?

bennydorano

Read on Orchardounty.com that they are postponed to the weekend of 30th/31st.  Dont see why they should be as the document seamus mcdonagh sent out clearly outlinging the different scenarios for the championship is only a week old - surely wouldn't backtrack already?

winsamsoon

The feeding was good aswell El  8)