The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

Think Klavan will start v west ham with lovren still on the tear and Matip picking up yet another injury

supersub

Quote from: heganboy on July 30, 2018, 03:45:39 AM
For a centre back I disagree.
He will learn as get goes for the first few games, but much like TAA will drop a few clangers over the next couple of seasons as the experience grows. 
Midfielders and strikers don't have the same requirement for maturity, someone is covering their backs...

So be it - you aren't any worse off than sticking with Lovren in that case. As he will certainly drop a few clangers as well. The difference being that's him at the peak of his game.

Minus15

Has there been anything official from the club over summer in relation to Zeljko Buvac? They need to confirm one way or the other.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Minus15 on July 31, 2018, 09:30:19 PM
Has there been anything official from the club over summer in relation to Zeljko Buvac? They need to confirm one way or the other.

They don't. He's gone. Move on.

Minus15

Yes it would appear that way Geoff. The last thing the club said officially was that he was taking a leave of absence for personal reasons. The club's communication is usually excellent. I would be surprised if the season starts without something concrete to provide closure to the situation. Why exactly do you think they don't need to provide an update?

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Minus15 on July 31, 2018, 10:14:45 PM
Yes it would appear that way Geoff. The last thing the club said officially was that he was taking a leave of absence for personal reasons. The club's communication is usually excellent. I would be surprised if the season starts without something concrete to provide closure to the situation. Why exactly do you think they don't need to provide an update?

Provide an update for who's benefit apart from yours?? I'm sure the players have been informed. Ljinders is back who I guess will be performing a lot of Buvac's duties. Can't say it's something I or I would imagine most Liverpool fans are bothered about now.

Minus15

We will have to wait and see what happens. Jusr think LFC as a professional organisation should and will provide some further clarity for the benefit of their millions of followers.

laoislad

Anyone going to the Aviva on Saturday?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

naka

Quote from: Minus15 on July 31, 2018, 11:28:52 PM
We will have to wait and see what happens. Jusr think LFC as a professional organisation should and will provide some further clarity for the benefit of their millions of followers.
would assume legal matters ongoing to both parties keeping quiet until settled, remember buvac still under contract so will still be paid.

Dire Ear

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on August 01, 2018, 08:40:20 AM

Just be yourself by the looks of it!

Aughafad

I 'm heading done with the wife, hopefully be a good game.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Aughafad on August 01, 2018, 06:55:59 PM

Should this be in the midlife crisis thread?
:P
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

gawa316

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on August 03, 2018, 12:06:36 PM
Quote from: Aughafad on August 01, 2018, 06:55:59 PM

Should this be in the midlife crisis thread?
:P

Depends...rule number 1 will determine that

gawa316

Strong line up...

Liverpool Starting XI Vs Napoli

Alisson,  Clyne, Gomez, Van Dyke, Robertson, Gini, Milner, Keita, Salah,  Mane & Firmino.