The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Lads can anyone help me? need to find out time of Kick off in Athens because I fly back from Miami that day and i am sure it will be during the fecking game! :'(

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

An Fear Rua

Quote from: Uladh on May 02, 2007, 01:06:08 PM

also, no fan of any club, anywhere, has any say in who owns their club. this will always be dictated by the pound note and any group of fans who think they have some semblence of ownership of their club are deluding themselves

AFC Wimbledon
FC United of Manchester
Barcelona

all owned by its members, all of who have a vote on how every aspect of the club should be run, either by voting on an issue directly or voting a representative who will best represent their view.
And there are others ....
Its Grim up North

GalwayBayBoy

Good photo of the new owners in the directors box last night. Isn't that Martin Johnson and Ben Kay behind them?

Carmen Stateside

Think I am flying at 2 >:( Got to get that changed maybe an excuse for an extra night in Miami ;D
Whats that on the chairmans scarf............ :D

Gabriel_Hurl

What were West Ham thinking - sticking Masch on the bench for 6 months

They deserve to go down for that reason, and that reason alone

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 02, 2007, 02:10:45 PM

Totally agree! what a steal he was :D Put in a mountain of work last night and his long passing was brilliant!!

full back

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on May 02, 2007, 01:40:49 PM

Good photo of the new owners in the directors box last night. Isn't that Martin Johnson and Ben Kay behind them?

Thats the big b4stard alright

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 02, 2007, 03:12:04 PM

I have to say seeing Rafa sitting like that before the penalty shootout made laugh and for a split second eased the gut wrenching that was taking place in me stomach
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Stagmeister

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 02, 2007, 02:10:45 PM

Mascherano looked like a class act last night...Alonso deserved the chop big time...he hasnt contributed at all this season...If I was a Liverpool fan I'd defo be hoping Benitez sticks with Gerrard and Mascherano in the centre for the final...which he prob will after last night

Stalin

laoislad where u gettin all these pics from?
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Stalin on May 02, 2007, 04:04:17 PM
laoislad where u gettin all these pics from?

A mixture of emails and some googling.I took today off to get my books and accounts in order,between watching highlights from last night and being on net im not getting much done :-[
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Meant to comment on Drogba last night how he didn't get booked was unreal he was diving all over place
You'll Never Walk Alone.