The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Aye Syd wise up. You've probably only been supporting Liverpool since May 25th 2005. I reckon you've been a Leeds, Blackburn, Man United, Arsenal and Chelsea fan in the past  ;)

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 27, 2007, 11:53:56 AM
Aye Syd wise up. You've probably only been supporting Liverpool since May 25th 2005. I reckon you've been a Leeds, Blackburn, Man United, Arsenal and Chelsea fan in the past  ;)

Not guilty, as Rooney once said "once a blue, always a blue" ooopsss, maybe not a great example
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: SlimShady on April 27, 2007, 11:48:26 AM
Quote from: The Truth on April 27, 2007, 11:43:04 AM
Quote from: full back on April 27, 2007, 11:16:48 AM
TBH Bingo, IMHO, Most of the Scouse supporters on here are genuine, know their football & enjoy the slagging (giving & taking), but it is the likes of sidney the wailer that turns every topic in a mud-slinging shit talking session

Maybe you should have a word with Slimfast & New Devil, bindippers, rateaters hubcaps etc zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tony isnt here any more!!

He has a few clowns claiming to be him though......
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

An Fear Rua

Quote from: supersarsfields on April 27, 2007, 11:53:13 AM
Or in a crush were people were killed.

when has anyone "glorified" or revelled in Hillsborough on this board?? your on autopilot on this one.
It was a tragedy, and changed the shape of english football, IMHO for the worse.
Munich was a tragedy, as was Hysel,Bradford, Ibrox, Burnden park etc, we would all do well to remember that.

Bingo looks like your the only person who has actually gone to a game !!
Its Grim up North

supersarsfields

No auto pilot required.

Quote from slim earlier in the tread when discussing the rows at United games.

a good oul riot never harmed anyone....oh wait, i forgot about Hysel!

If you don't find this distasteful or to be honest down right scummy then fair enough. For me comments like that are every bit as bad as singing about Munich.

And I've been to a few games aswell. Not as many as I'd like but a few. What has that to do with anything?

SlimShady

Quote from: supersarsfields on April 27, 2007, 12:47:34 PM
No auto pilot required.

Quote from slim earlier in the tread when discussing the rows at United games.

a good oul riot never harmed anyone....oh wait, i forgot about Hysel!

If you don't find this distasteful or to be honest down right scummy then fair enough. For me comments like that are every bit as bad as singing about Munich.

And I've been to a few games aswell. Not as many as I'd like but a few. What has that to do with anything?

whats wrong with what i said? Liverpool fans caused the Hysel disaster, simpli sin!! Have i poked fun at the dead? No.

that was said in direction to a post by someone who was revelling in the fact United fans were involved in a riot in Rome. I merely pointed out that yer own supporters (''the best in the world'' yer havin a laugh!!) have the worst record in Europe.

supersarsfields

If you don't have a problem with it Slim that down to yourself.

personally I found it a distasteful comment. in the end of the day people still died. So how is that sort of a comment any worse than people saying a flippant comment Munich?
Both are scummy.

SlimShady

yes people died, and its a shame. Liverpool fans caused it, and thats a fact. Flippant my hole.

Gabriel_Hurl

supersarsfields

And what Slim? you're the only one round here that brings up the "Best supporters in the world crap" I don't here any of the Liverpool supporters mentioning anything like that. And it's been you and Sid that's been coming out with the shit about Munich and Hysel.
So in my eyes you's are both as bad as each other.

SlimShady

ok, you win. anything to shut you the f**k up you whingeing big girls blouse.

Hurl, I argue no more with this fool and you bindippers can post in peace for a day or two...until the ECL Final...i hope!

corn02

An Fear Rua, get over to a couple a year. Not as much as I would like but funs/ lack of tickets is a problem at the moment. I do believe I am on the season ticket list but I also hear 27,000 others are too.

You a United man, do you get over to Old Trafford much? Who you think will win the semis next week?

An Fear Rua

I get to OT about 20-25 times a season, and prob about 15 away games, then again I only live around the corner from OT.

Semi are hard to call, as I mentioned elsewhere, If liverpool get an early goal, and then stiffle chelsea with Martin Jols bus, Id prob expect them to go through, but it will be brutal to watch.

As for Utd and Milan, Utd have agreat chance , and I full expect them to score out there, BUT the complete lack of a top class defence will cost them. How much they pay will have to be seen.

All in all Ive no idea, everyone is in with a shout.
Its Grim up North

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: An Fear Rua on April 27, 2007, 10:34:22 AM
How often do you lads get to anfailed? any regulars?

Usually get over 3 or 4 times a season. Only been once this season though (I was in Barcelona though as well for the quarter-final game) as I was away during the 6 nations and am saving for a trip to the World Cup in September.