The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Fear Rua

Quote from: Syd The Sailor on April 26, 2007, 10:25:43 PM
Liverpool Youth Cup Winners 2007, beat the scum on penalties after 2-2 overall draw. The wankers on United thread dont seem too bothered this week but were shooting their mouths off last week when United won the 1st leg

thought it didnt matter to you.....

Its Grim up North

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: An Fear Rua on April 27, 2007, 12:05:41 AM
Quote from: Syd The Sailor on April 26, 2007, 10:25:43 PM
Liverpool Youth Cup Winners 2007, beat the scum on penalties after 2-2 overall draw. The wankers on United thread dont seem too bothered this week but were shooting their mouths off last week when United won the 1st leg

thought it didnt matter to you.....

It doesent but i cant resist a chance to give them a bit of stick, they cant have it both ways, slabbering when they won the 1st leg & totally erasing all memory of the competition when they are beaten.
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

full back

Fcuk, you are some w4nker sidney
Well done to the Liverpool Youth team

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: full back on April 27, 2007, 10:14:25 AM
Fcuk, you are some w4nker sidney
Well done to the Liverpool Youth team

Cheers boss  ;)
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

An Fear Rua

How often do you lads get to anfailed? any regulars?
Its Grim up North

bingobus

Not anywhere near a regular. 4 times this year, best I've managed in few years. Can't manage midweek games so have missed out on the Euro's.

I know a few who are Euro regulars and don't go to league games.

Why you ask? Is this going to turn into a "part-time supporter rant"?

Uladh

An Fear Rua

just curious is all , it will only turn into a rant if you start ranting...
Its Grim up North

bingobus

Quote from: An Fear Rua on April 27, 2007, 10:58:13 AM
just curious is all , it will only turn into a rant if you start ranting...

Apologies, no ranting. Getting paranoid round this thread as must things end up in a rant.

full back

TBH Bingo, IMHO, Most of the Scouse supporters on here are genuine, know their football & enjoy the slagging (giving & taking), but it is the likes of sidney the wailer that turns every topic in a mud-slinging shit talking session

bingobus

Quote from: full back on April 27, 2007, 11:16:48 AM
TBH Bingo, IMHO, Most of the Scouse supporters on here are genuine, know their football & enjoy the slagging (giving & taking), but it is the likes of sidney the wailer that turns every topic in a mud-slinging shit talking session

I totally agree and generally have learnt to stay away until these little "mines bigger than yours" rants are over. I enjoy a bit of slagging on the boards with genuine fans who will engage in a bit of banter and debate. Somehow with the likes of these around it will always end up in a school boy slagging match.

The Truth

Maybe you should have a word with Slimfast & New Devil, bindippers, rateaters hubcaps etc zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
"We serve neither King nor Kaiser"

SlimShady

Quote from: The Truth on April 27, 2007, 11:43:04 AM

Maybe you should have a word with Slimfast & New Devil, bindippers, rateaters hubcaps etc zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tony isnt here any more!!

magpie seanie

QuoteMaybe you should have a word with Slimfast & New Devil, bindippers, rateaters hubcaps etc zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bit of a difference with this and glorying in a plane crash that killed players nearly fifty years ago.

supersarsfields

Or in a crush were people were killed.