The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Something to stick on the door of the home dressing room next Tuesday evening!

The Real Laoislad

Good game on sky sports 2 FA Youth Cup Final
Liverpool 1 - 0 Man United
its 2-2 on agg now in extra time
Liverpool have some good youngsters,Jimmy Ryan looks good not sure if he's Irish or not
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 26, 2007, 09:45:50 PM
Good game on sky sports 2 FA Youth Cup Final
Liverpool 1 - 0 Man United
its 2-2 on agg now in extra time
Liverpool have some good youngsters,Jimmy Ryan looks good not sure if he's Irish or not

Liverpool should be out of sight by now, sound familiar ?? !!
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

The Real Laoislad

Haven't seen all match,Does away goals not count? If they do United are ahead as they scored two at Anfield
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 26, 2007, 10:06:01 PM
Haven't seen all match,Does away goals not count? If they do United are ahead as they scored two at Anfield

No will go to penalties.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Norf Tyrone

QuoteBit early to be gloating NT.

Woudn't want you to put the mockers on your team or anything.

Canna help myself GBB. It's a life time of Manc and Scouse gloating that has turned me into the bitter man I am today.

Gabriel....The 39 thousand odd was a few K short of capacity, but WAS a sell out. UEFA put some strange rules in place from the last 16 phase that requires extra TV cameras, which shuts parts of the ground! Madness!
Tickets changing hands in the Fulham Rd for around £300 last night!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Syd The Sailor

Liverpool Youth Cup Winners 2007, beat the scum on penalties after 2-2 overall draw. The wankers on United thread dont seem too bothered this week but were shooting their mouths off last week when United won the 1st leg

The Real Laoislad

Lay off it Syd no need for that

Liverpool win on penos,good game and Liverpool have a couple of youngsters coming thru who look like they might make it
Hope the senior team were watching and see how to win a second leg from a losing position
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 26, 2007, 10:32:11 PM
Lay it off Syd no need for that

Well its true whether you like it or not, do you think they wouldnt be on the Liverpool thread sticking it to us if they won tonight? They had plenty to say last week. So i will give it to them every chance i get.

The Real Laoislad

You also posted this on the Man Utd thread Syd

QuoteI have went on the record before ladies about how i wouldnt attach too much significance to the Youth Cup

So don't  just jump on bandwagon now they have won it
You'll Never Walk Alone.

superblues

well done liverpool deserved the win tonight some good players on both sides

corn02

Syd maybe you should have watched the respect between the players before making stupid comments.

Excellent display by Liverpool, totally destroyed United, especially in second half. I have been watching Lingfield for a while now, he is a class act and surely has a future in the senior squad, as does Spearing.

It may not have shown tonight but the long haired midfielder, the Swedish boy? he is quality too.

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 26, 2007, 10:42:44 PM

QuoteI have went on the record before ladies about how i wouldnt attach too much significance to the Youth Cup

And i still stick by that but it always gets the juices going when you beat United at any level. I would be surprised if more than 2 of that team establish themselves in the first team.

The Truth

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 26, 2007, 10:42:44 PM

Laoislad are you Gandhi in disguise?
"We serve neither King nor Kaiser"