The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

QuoteCatch a grip Norf Tyrone, some of antics last night were a disgrace. If there is ever any pushing or shoving in a game he is first in mouthing & throwing his size about, yet if anyone touches him, he drops like he was taken out by a sniper. That in any man's book is lying & cheating

Am I arguing with you?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Gabriel_Hurl

He's a self-confessed cheat - that's what I hate so much about him.

If he cut that shit out - I'd respect him a bit more - because you can see - he's a quality player

Dinny Breen

Liverpool fans calling Drogba a cheat yet they have an even bigger cheat on their team, aka Stevie G  ::)
#newbridgeornowhere

Gabriel_Hurl

Was I saying Stevie G is a saint? His diving antics are cringe-worthy at times. I have no time for cheats at all

SuperDooperCooper

Dinny - thats a bit rich coming from a fella who supports the team containing the greatest diver of them  - Mr R Pires.......

Dinny Breen

Didn't say you did but I just hope you see the irony...

I have little or no interest in premiership/CL soccer outside Arsenal anymore, it's a sport that has lost it's way and it annoys me to see people calling this player a cheat or that player a cheat yet rarely attack the players on the team they support. For the record Eboube, Ronaldo, Drogba and Gerrard and the biggest cheats around imho, throw in the likes of Rooney, Ashley Cole, Bellamy etc etc and it really is a sport that epitomises greed. Gordon Gekko would be proud, the sooner salary caps are introduced the better....
#newbridgeornowhere

Gabriel_Hurl

Arsenal players are never known to cheat either

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

SlimShady

Mr R Pires plays in Spain at the minute and scored against Barca at the weekend.

Are you a Villareal fan Dinny?

full back

Quote from: Dinny Breen on April 26, 2007, 01:41:26 PM
throw in the likes of Rooney, Ashley Cole, Bellamy

That's right Dinny, throw in a player from each of your biggest rivals ::) ::)

Dinny Breen

Since when did I support Villareal? But when Pires was an Arsenal player he was a diving cheat and his dive against Portsmouth was gamesmanship at its worse. If you ever read the Arsenal thread myself and O'Neill in particular constantly attack Eboube for his cheating, he is a disgrace. I just wish people would recognise cheats for what they are and not defend them because of who they play for. These guys are highly paid professional athletes they need to start acting like the role models which sadly they are suppose to be.....
#newbridgeornowhere

Dinny Breen

I won't defend Arsenal players Pires and Eboube are constant cheats as are Drogba, Ronaldo and Gerrard. That Viera incident is shocking and yes he cheated but he wasn't a constant cheat, even the boy Roy Keane wasn't adverse to the odd dive.
#newbridgeornowhere

Goats Do Shave

Dinny Breen

Has everyone here got only one eye or something  ::)

Roy Keane Diving

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcLmbUQPYzs
#newbridgeornowhere

Uladh

Trevor Francis is right, no way was that a free kick... stone wall penalty

Declan

Lads everyone who has played ball has at one stage or another gone down easily as they say. The issue with Drogba is that he's a serial offender and goes down as if he's been shot.