The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syd The Sailor

"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: SuperDooperCooper on April 26, 2007, 09:59:26 AM
Lads at work saying Dunphy had a go at Rafa after the match - does anyone watch the three grumpy old men anymore?

For once I could understand where Dunphy was coming from. Liverpool were poor last night. How Zendan is even a proffesional footballer nevermind playing for Liverpool is beyond me!!!

When I seen Alonso coming off I thought Rafa had lost the plot myself!

They persisted with these long balls up to the front...when Crouch wasn't even on the field!!! Hello Terry & Carvalho...2 of the best headers in the premiership!! - Lucky to escape with 1-0.

Chelsea were up for that!

Syd The Sailor

They did well to keep it at 1-0, at least we know Zenden will not be playing next week, he is missing one ingredient you need for a wide left player, pace. I would not be overly confident next week but maybe Chelsea will s*it the togs again next week like 2 yrs ago and big brave JT will be crying like a p*sy again.

Syd The Sailor

SlimShady

by the way, is Andy Gray riding Stevie Gerrard or whats the craic? its cringeworthy stuff every time he opens his gob about him.

Tony Baloney

With the performance the 'Pool put in last night 1-0 away from home is a decent result. You'd like to think they'll not play as poorly again and Rafa must realise that persisting with Zenden was a big mistake.

Oh and Drogba is a horrible cheating piece of shit.

Norf Tyrone

QuoteI would not be overly confident next week but maybe Chelsea will s*it the togs again next week like 2 yrs ago and big brave JT will be crying like a p*sy again.

QuoteOh and Drogba is a horrible cheating piece of shit.

;D Would yous not be better off looking in house, at your fans behaviour last night chaps?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

full back

Norf Tyrone, are you saying Drogba isnt a lying, cheating b4stard? :D

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 26, 2007, 10:55:42 AM
QuoteI would not be overly confident next week but maybe Chelsea will s*it the togs again next week like 2 yrs ago and big brave JT will be crying like a p*sy again.

QuoteOh and Drogba is a horrible cheating piece of shit.

;D Would yous not be better off looking in house, at your fans behaviour last night chaps?

Listen have we any control over the fans? I think we have a right to voice an opinion on the team, and they can steal all the hubcaps and eat all the rats they want for all i care, as long as the team do the business i wont worry about the crime rate in Liverpool

Norf Tyrone

Drogba isnt a lying,
Dunno I never heard him lie about anything! However I'd say like 99% of the population he probably has lied at some point in his life.

cheating
Fair enough. He has in the past, and still does dive too much for my liking. Remember last season how the Chelsea fans booed his every touch because of this! Never head Man U or Liverpool fans boo Ronaldo, or Gerard when they dive.

b4stard?
Don't know this either to be honest, but if his parents weren't/aren't married it's not that important to me.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

full back

Catch a grip Norf Tyrone, some of antics last night were a disgrace. If there is ever any pushing or shoving in a game he is first in mouthing & throwing his size about, yet if anyone touches him, he drops like he was taken out by a sniper. That in any man's book is lying & cheating

An Fear Rua

QuoteListen have we any control over the fans? I think we have a right to voice an opinion on the team, and they can steal all the hubcaps and eat all the rats they want for all i care, as long as the team do the business i wont worry about the crime rate in Liverpool

you should bare that in mind when you start slabbering about 'fans' of other clubs.

Chelsea started that game very aggressively, and will regret they didnt score more than one, its all up for grabs at anfield, thankfully from a football point of view the home need two to win, so will make for an more open game at least at the start. If liverpool get two in the first hour, you can expect them to be borrowing that bus from Martin Jol..
Its Grim up North

Uladh

Watching liverpool play soccer is akin to wiping your hole repeatedly with sandpaper after a weekend on bad stout.

full back

Quote from: 5iveTimes on April 26, 2007, 11:40:32 AM
Quote from: Uladh on April 26, 2007, 11:39:31 AM

Watching liverpool play soccer is akin to wiping your hole repeatedly with sandpaper after a weekend on bad stout.

Thats rich coming from an Armagh man.

At least he wipes his arse more than 2/3 times a year 5times :D