The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Bit of gossip for ye from a Liverpool FC forum i post on from time to time but it's probably bolix ;)

Celtic's SFA Player of the year Nakamura and  Sabrosa of Benfica could be wearing the Red of Liverpool next year
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: SlimShady on April 24, 2007, 11:03:37 AM
AZ its the first time i've spoken to the sailor and no, i do not know him thankfully.

Slim i didnt know you felt so strongly......
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

supersarsfields

Naw slim united fans didn't do that alright. They just got stuck in to the opposing fans, tore seats up from the stadiums, and fought with the police. Classy real Classy!!

SlimShady

compare the two then.

a good oul riot never harmed anyone....oh wait, i forgot about Hysel!

AZOffaly

Slim, that's a bullshit post. Edit it for God's sake.

Why score points off an incident like Heysel? Do you think Liverpool fans are not ashamed of Heysel or something?

This infantile abuse on the LFC and MUFC threads is crap.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Mentalman

One thread, "funny" footie songs, was already terminated on the back of this crap, but some people don't want to play nice.

What I find completely laughable about it all is this "we" sh!t. Any of you would be likely to get a good box in the mouth on the strength of your accent alone in most of these North England cesspits. Grow the fcuk up.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

supersarsfields

What I find completely laughable about it all is this "we" sh!t. Any of you would be likely to get a good box in the mouth on the strength of your accent alone in most of these North England cesspits. Grow the fcuk up.

And I laugh at people who complain about people who support a club refering to them as "we". Why the hell wouldn't I say we?
And as for the second part I've been over to liverpool many a time and never once received a " Good box in the month" due to my accent. Nor any of my mates.

And as for Slim, you were ( Rightly) complaining about Liverpool fans signing about Munich or about Smith and you come out with this crap. That's the bit I was on about glass houses, and you prove the point for me!!

Mentalman

Quote from: supersarsfields on April 24, 2007, 12:35:50 PM

And I laugh at people who complain about people who support a club refering to them as "we". Why the hell wouldn't I say we?
And as for the second part I've been over to liverpool many a time and never once received a " Good box in the month" due to my accent. Nor any of my mates.

And as for Slim, you were ( Rightly) complaining about Liverpool fans signing about Munich or about Smith and you come out with this crap. That's the bit I was on about glass houses, and you prove the point for me!!

Count yourself lucky then, I can relate many stories of my own and others expericnes of both Liverpool and Manchester, I've been attending spoorting events in both cities for over 15 years, but this recent beauty will suffice:

Group of Irish women on a hen night. Note I use women, not girls, these were mostly married and in their late 30s. At the end of a very eventful night, and not in a good way, they are queueing for a taxi back to their hotel. Just as they are about to get their cab 3 lads jump the queue ahead of them. One of the women, foolishly, sits into the front seat of the cab, and points out it's theirs. "Fcuk off out of it you Fenian whore" was used among other phrases. One of our heroes then proceeds to grab the woman by the back of the hair and belt, throws her from the cab, and then stands on her whilst asking do any of the other "Irish bitches" want to argue with him about it. Oh, did I neglect to mention the woman was also pregnant? I'll leave out the club of the jersey the guy was wearing, as it's irrelevant to the story. My point is the hardcore of the people who live in these cities don't give a fiddler's fcuk about you, you are not part of their "we", and you can see that on any of their discussions boards when Irish subjects are brought up. Then to come on here bandying insults and scoring points about events most of you know next to nothing about, and where real people died? Pathetic. I'm betting some of you aren't even old enough to actually have witnessed Heysel, maybe not even Hillborough? Well after those I could never try and take the hand about Munich etc.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

The Real Laoislad

I must admit i do use "we" but only in relation to Liverpool FC i have no love or affinity to Liverpool City or its people I've been a Liverpool fan since i was 5 so thats almost 25years and the term "we" is just something i use i don't even think bout it when i say it but it's the club i follow not the city
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gabriel_Hurl

Lads - f**k off with this shite will ye's

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on April 24, 2007, 01:08:47 PM
Lads - f**k off with this shite will ye's

Quick lads knock it off before the boul Hurl locks this thread......
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

supersarsfields

Feel free to point out were I insulted anyone mental man.
Slim came on here to make a dig at liverpool supporters because the actually took ACTION against someone regarding loutish behaviour. And it's well know that Slim likes to take a pop at anything he can regarding Liverpool. Which is fair enough if he wants, I was pointing out that United fans were hardly angels either. And you'll see earlier that I condemned any signing about Munich or anything like that.
And I'm sorry about that story, it's not nice. But Shit like that doesn't just happen in Liverpool or "North England cesspits". I've ran in to trouble in both Dublin and Belfast in my time. So are they "Irish holes" then?
And if the hard core fans in these cities don't like me, tough. I'm not supporting the city, or the people in it. I'm supporting the team. And to be honest I don't know why I should have to justify saying "we" about anyone.

brokencrossbar1

Like Laoislad, I have been a fan of Liverpool for years, my first solid memory being the 1984 European Cup Final and Brucie(he was always my hero, even after the dodgy hands)  I would sometimes refer to Liverpool FC as us/we and think little of it.  Mentalman, that could have happened to a crowd of English girls on the streets of Dublin or Cork with some drunken lout in a shamrock rovers jersey  :P or a cork jersey or any jersey and it would not have been acceptable.  I have been in the company of fans in numerous places without any fear, and in fact the only place I was scared was in Belfast in the week before the Ireland England game in 1993 but that is another story!

J70

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 24, 2007, 12:17:02 PM
I agree with my BIFFO friend

Indeed. Rather ironic that gobshites who make generalizations and complaints about Liverpool fans see nothing wrong with casually using the label "bindipper"!

Some fans of both clubs on this board seem incapable of having an adult discussion of the teams.