Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

I reckon team for chelski will look something like this,

Reina
Finnan, Carra, Agger, Arbeloa
Pennant, Masch, Alonso, Riise
              Gerrard
           Crouch/Kuyt

Nice to see Stevie G come back into a bit of form last night. Lets hope he and the lads can pull out a result on wednesday night

brokencrossbar1

No arguments here for that team gawa.  I reckon he'll play Kuyt away for definite as he works harder than Crouch.  That really is the strongest team at the minute as Pennant is showing better form and The two boys in the centre are as good a partnership as has been in the club game for a very long time.  They work very well together. 

corn02

That will be the team for Cheslea with Crouch starting. I for one would bee pleased with it.

heganboy

Bc,
I'd settle for that no problem. Of course an 8 minute hat trick wouldn't be too bad either...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

brokencrossbar1

That would only happen against an easy team like Arsenal though heganboy :P

corn02

Will anyone else find it hard to watch the match if it is us and the Mancs?

full back

If it is us & the Scousers I would have to watch it in the house with the phone off the hook.
Although opposing teams Corn I know what you mean

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: full back on April 19, 2007, 03:48:02 PM
If it is us & the Scousers I would have to watch it in the house with the phone off the hook.
Although opposing teams Corn I know what you mean

If its us and United i am gonna get a load of cash on United to win and hopefully the bet will fail, if we do get beat may as well make a few quid !
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

bingobus

Quote from: corn02 on April 19, 2007, 03:43:42 PM

It would be a game where the emotion (plus long term suffering) of losing would outweigh the emotion of winning.

Far rather lose to Chelsea in the semi than lose to United in final.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: corn02 on April 19, 2007, 03:43:42 PM

I remember when Liverpool were making comeback against Milan my auld lad who was just over a triple heart bypass was sitting beside me and was holding his chest all way thru extratime and penos,he said it was worse than the bypass the emotions he went through that night,I think playing United in the final would finish him off altogether and me for that matter :-\
You'll Never Walk Alone.

gawa316

To be honest I don't even want to think about the possibility of that match until it actually occurs. Gettin that churning feeling in my stomach already. It'll be watched in the house by myself with no outside communication near hand and a bottle of vodka in the freezer. It'll be either drunk on route to the pub if we win or slumped on the sofa conptemplating suicide

The Real Laoislad

According to soccer saturday Gerrard is palying today
I be happy with a draw and no injury's from todays match
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid