2-0

Job Done   :)
That'll Be The Day

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: Ethan Edwards on April 18, 2007, 10:03:50 PM
Liverpool V Middlesbrough
2-0

Job Done   :)

Hopefully no injuries and we should put out a shadow team against Wigan on Saturday to get ready for Chelsea. Not too confident, they look almost unbeatable at the minute.
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

nifan

Quote from: heganboy on April 18, 2007, 04:40:49 PM
cisse = collymore II

dont think cisse was nearly as talented as collymore, but i see the psycho element ok

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: nifan on April 18, 2007, 10:13:02 PM
Quote from: heganboy on April 18, 2007, 04:40:49 PM
cisse = collymore II

dont think cisse was nearly as talented as collymore, but i see the psycho element ok

The one common factor was both were lazy, how many times did you see Cisse turning and screaming at a team mate if the ball didnt go straight to him, instead of trying to win it back.

heganboy

neither what you would call team players...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: heganboy on April 18, 2007, 10:26:41 PM
neither what you would call team players...

And they have both given the Missus a slap.......

supersarsfields

Poor enough game the nite. Great goal by Gerard but the rest very forgetable!!
But as said above job done. But showed up a few things. Liverpool never started playing til Sissoko went of. I don't know why we set out with only one striker for a home game. This would have been perfect to give Fowler a full game. Pennant was a constant threat but apart from that we didn't create many chances.
It kills me to say it but Garcia might be a miss after all!!

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

brokencrossbar1

Good result, didn't see the game but 3 points and a clean sheet are all that was needed.  As has been said rest a few boys on Saturday and focus on the Chelsea game.  With 3 points guaranteeing CL football next year, a win, however scrappy on Saturday, would allow them to relax against Chelsea.  I checked the last ten games of the two teams and the stats are familar, Liverpool 6 W, 2 L, 2 D,  14 F 4 A Chelsea 7 W, 1 L, 2 D, 20 F, 8 A.    More impirtantly Liverpool had 6 clean sheets and Chelsea only had 3.  They are a bit more porous than they have been in previous years whereas Liverpool have become nearly watertight at the back. 

Heganboy, how does thsi sound.  Liverpool Manure in the Final, 10 minutes to go in Extra Time and God comes off the bench.  Rio trips up the Flying Dutchman as he speeds for the goal and God hammers home the winner!  What a night that would be ;D

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 19, 2007, 09:22:18 AM
Good result, didn't see the game but 3 points and a clean sheet are all that was needed.  As has been said rest a few boys on Saturday and focus on the Chelsea game.  With 3 points guaranteeing CL football next year, a win, however scrappy on Saturday, would allow them to relax against Chelsea.  I checked the last ten games of the two teams and the stats are familar, Liverpool 6 W, 2 L, 2 D,  14 F 4 A Chelsea 7 W, 1 L, 2 D, 20 F, 8 A.    More impirtantly Liverpool had 6 clean sheets and Chelsea only had 3.  They are a bit more porous than they have been in previous years whereas Liverpool have become nearly watertight at the back. 

Heganboy, how does thsi sound.  Liverpool Manure in the Final, 10 minutes to go in Extra Time and God comes off the bench.  Rio trips up the Flying Dutchman as he speeds for the goal and God hammers home the winner!  What a night that would be ;D

Sounds good but as long a we beat the bas*ar*s i dont mind if it comes off Rio's ear for an OG...........