The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heganboy

would you not have thought this would have been an ideal game for Fowler?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Niall Quinn

Anyone else got a bad feeling about tonight?
I'm always scared of teams with nothing to lose.
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

Gabriel_Hurl

Bellamy stretchered off

God on in his place

heganboy

and as if by magic, he appears- g'wan God

Syd The Sailor

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Andy Grays hatred for Liverpool comes out of every pore in his body, he really is a rotten ****.
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

Gabriel_Hurl

heganboy

and God creates the goal...

"PSV are 1-0 down, 4-0 down overall, and Ronald Koeman takes off striker Arouna Kone and replaces him with a defender. Discuss."
BBC Five Live summariser Mark Lawrenson

deiseach

Quote from: Syd The Sailor on April 11, 2007, 09:06:13 PM
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Andy Grays hatred for Liverpool comes out of every pore in his body, he really is a rotten ****.

*cough* Bluenose *cough*

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: deiseach on April 11, 2007, 09:44:11 PM

*cough* Bluenose *cough*

I know he was a blue nose but he is supposed to be impartial as a commentator.
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

deiseach

deiseach

Seems it was a right jamboree at Anfield tonight. The calm before the storm . . .

Gold

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

The Real Laoislad

Couldn't disagree with you more do you not remember GEEERRRRRAAAARRRRDDDDDDD YOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKT-agQE_N8

Anyway tonights preformance was to be expected no one wanted to get injured or booked so it was never gonna be a classic.
Was delighted to see Fowler getting a game and would love to see him score
Chelsea now in semis...if im honest im not over confident and if i wasn't a Liverpool fanatic i be putting money on a Chelsea Milan final...But i am a Liverpool fanatic so my heart says Liverpool but me head says otherwise
You'll Never Walk Alone.

deiseach

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 11, 2007, 11:36:18 PM
Couldn't disagree with you more do you not remember GEEERRRRRAAAARRRRDDDDDDD YOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

So he got a bit excited because an English club produced a barnstorming finish exclusively live on Sky Sports. Even that moment was an indicator of another beef I have with Gray, his constant cutting across of the great Martin Tyler.