The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

ExiledGael

What a strike from Riise!! Pool are cruising, does he ever score a shit goal??

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

ExiledGael

3-0 Crouch, another assist from Finnan!!!
PSV are playing totally shite

The Real Laoislad

Easy Easy Easy....Probably still won't be good enough for the "experts" on RTE
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Aurelio in trouble looks painfull,Gonzalez comes on
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Redgreenery

Game over 3-0 Liverpool. Better second half. Riise scored a top goal!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

J70

That is one of the worst performances I've ever seen from a team at this stage. Must be some seriously important players that they're missing.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Real Laoislad

Jaysis Johhny Giles is a grumpy f**ker.4-1 on saturday and 3-0 tonight and he's still not convinced with Liverpool
You'll Never Walk Alone.

J70

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 03, 2007, 10:03:43 PM
Jaysis Johhny Giles is a grumpy f**ker.4-1 on saturday and 3-0 tonight and he's still not convinced with Liverpool

Well they're not exactly world-beaters yet, are they? 20-odd points behind United tells its own story, especially about goal-scoring.

No reason why Liverpool can't go on to win the Champions League though. On their day, they can match anyone.

The Real Laoislad

Their not World beaters yet they can match anyone on their day is that not a bit of a contradiction?

While they are not the best team in the world they certainly deserve more credit than those fools on RTE give them
You'll Never Walk Alone.

J70

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 03, 2007, 10:21:30 PM
Their not World beaters yet they can match anyone on their day is that not a bit of a contradiction?

While they are not the best team in the world they certainly deserve more credit than those fools on RTE give them

I'm sure you know what I mean, given the rest of my post. They're not world beaters in that they cannot consistently grind out wins even when not playing well, like United have done this season, and Chelsea in recent seasons.

I wouldn't get too carried away yet. Liverpool couldn't put away a subdued but determined United recently. Same with Everton. The less said about the Villa game the better. We played well and got the breaks against Arsenal, but another day we might not, the same as those other games. As for tonight, its great to be almost through, but PSV were absolute garbage.

The Real Laoislad

Can't always put it down to the other team being garbage they still had to score the goals,if United done the same tomorrow night after Roma being garbage it be hailed as a great european result..My beef is not with you J70 it's those knobs on RTE
You'll Never Walk Alone.