The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Not playing well at all,very bad game,if anything Villa look more like scoring
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Syd The Sailor

Fcuk that was painful watching that, need to get some new faces in the summer.

"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

The Real Laoislad

So close from Fowler would love to see him score
All over 0-0
You'll Never Walk Alone.

J70

I think the title of the thread on Red and White Kop says it all!: Aston Villa 0-0 Liverpool: Post Game Discussion (For those still awake)

Liverpool have been struggling a bit in front of goals over the last month - Everton, United, Villa, Barcelona at home (Sheff Utd game, with two penalties, excepted!). Could be a worry with Arsenal and PSV coming up next.

Syd The Sailor

We will struggle for goals until the summer when we get somebody prolific in. I know i risk incurring the wrath of the English Medis but i think Gerrard is playing shite at the minute just when we need him to be on top of his game. I thought the commentator on Sky was gonna have a f**king hernia when Gerrard went down after a tackle, "Oh Steve Mc Claren will be crapping himself" etc, who gives a f**k about England.

Dubh driocht

We look tired although Andy Johnston did us a big favour. Is there any chance Garcia will be available before the end of the season ?I think his touch could be what the Doctor ordered for the CL final victory over MUFC ;)

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: Dubh driocht on March 18, 2007, 07:54:13 PM
We look tired although Andy Johnston did us a big favour. Is there any chance Garcia will be available before the end of the season ?I think his touch could be what the Doctor ordered for the CL final victory over MUFC ;)

Hopefully those cnuts will get their medicine before the final  ;D

J70

Over the Bar

QuotePSV lost 5-1 at home to Ajax!

As I've said before, Arsenal made them look good. Think ahead to worrying about Chelsea 'cos PSV are dross. 

Syd The Sailor

I see the ref was about to send off the granny shagger at the end of the United game but bottled it....

ExiledGael

Definitely, if that was anyone else he was off!! He was behaving like a p***k there for the last fifteen minutes, they say he's smart but the ignoramus could have been sent off and blown United's title

Square Ball

Quote from: Syd The Sailor on March 19, 2007, 09:57:22 PM
I see the ref was about to send off the granny shagger at the end of the United game but bottled it....

Syd

he was replacing the red card back in his pocket after the Boro thug tried to take Ronaldos legs off from the knees down, mind you hes was a silly fecker and could have balloxed up the run in
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Syd The Sailor

How do youse think the match will go tomorrow against the gutless wonders??

The Real Laoislad

Liverppol win..I see John Arne Riise was declared bankrupt today
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Dubh driocht

Critical game today.See Crouch is available but not sure if he should start. The Guardian had an interesting feature yesterday about the contribution  Agger has made to the defence. We have only conceded 5 goals in the league when he has played. Also our defence has become meaner overall - in 04/05 conceded average 1.07,05/06 average 0.87,06/07 average 0.66. Total anorak stuff but if we had a consistent striker....