The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heganboy

Don't ike the way these yellows are building up, and reina looks ropey
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

heganboy

18 minutes left, barca move to a 2-4-4 formation. Gudjonsen pulls one out of nowhere 1-0 barca

ExiledGael

Ohh Scousers are bricking it now!!
Wouldn't you know Eidur the Chelsea bastard

Goats Do Shave

"Squeaky bum!!"

Rafa has brought this on himself! He took Bellamy (the main threat!) off against UTD also!!

Confused there heganboy...I thought it was extra time & if the result stayed the same 'pool were through!

heganboy

Liverpool through, full time where were you getting extra time from?

Goats Do Shave

Syd The Sailor

f**king great result, there is no one to fear now.....
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

ExiledGael

Not a Pool fan but Carragher, Finnan and Agger were excellent, Sissoko's type of game too.
Inter match marred by mass brawl at the end incidentaly

GalwayBayBoy

Great to be through.

Should have been 2 or 3 up at half-time. We really need to start taking our chances and a top striker in the Summer.

We were comfortable in the second half until Arebola played Gudjonsen onside. Was always going to be nervy after that.

Dunphy now going through us for a shortcut. Considering we were written off completely when the draw was made I think he's got some neck.

ExiledGael

Anybody else watching the inter valencia fight?? its serious stuff, bound to be big trouble for this, still fighting in the tunnel 10 minutes later

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on March 06, 2007, 09:47:56 PM
Great to be through.

Should have been 2 or 3 up at half-time. We really need to start taking our chances and a top striker in the Summer.

We were comfortable in the second half until Arebola played Gudjonsen onside. Was always going to be nervy after that.

Dunphy now going through us for a shortcut. Considering we were written off completely when the draw was made I think he's got some neck.

Dunphy is a drunken kn**ker so we will not worry too much about him....I know everyone keeps mentioning this but we really need a top striker in the summer.....Just to digress anyone that is a Liverpool fan has to read "A season on the brink" by Guillem Balague (Skys Spanish Football Correspondent), it goes behind the scenes of 2004/05, i have just finished it and its only about £6 on www.play.com Benitez worked for 22hrs steady in one day before the Chelsea semi final match at Anfield !!!

Gabriel_Hurl

Dunphy can go and fcuk off - it it had have been United and his "beloved" Roy doing that tonight - he'd be all different

Square Ball

Quote from: ExiledGael on March 06, 2007, 09:51:01 PM
Anybody else watching the inter valencia fight?? its serious stuff, bound to be big trouble for this, still fighting in the tunnel 10 minutes later

Seen it, an absolute disgrace. The fracas in the Carling cup final was handbags when compared to this. the Valencia reserve keper came running on a punched a Inter player in the face, he done a runner with 3 players after him, fight in the tunnel, dressing room, ayala, Figo and all semed to be having a go. must be something done to Inter as they always get away with this type of behaviour.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Syd The Sailor

I wonder would there have be a few more "imposter" people posting tonight from a different thread if things hadnt went our way tonight???? I bet the slabbers were running out of their mouth at the thought of it..... Just a thought......

bingobus

Dunphy, Giles and "I love Barca" Brady can go and shite. Did they expect a red carpet and a round of applause for the fancy flicks and tricks. They get stuffed.

No credit whatsoever for comfortably beating the reigning champions over two legs. It may have been nervy after the goal but they weren't flying shots in or making the keeper work too much.

Delighted to go through, not scoring when we should have made it more difficult that it should be. A quality striker is needed in summer but we have a better team than we had two years ago.

Bring anyone on.

Carra, Agger and Finnan immense.