The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Big one against United tomorrow.
Team selection will be difficult i'd imagine with the Barcelona match coming up i wonder will he risk some players seeing as the Barcelona match has to be regarded as more important
Fowler maybe to start with Crouch? And keep Bellamy and Kuyt for tuesday?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Yeah i agree to the fans yes the United game is tops but i can't see Rafa thinking that way,In the context of the rest of the season the Barca game is more important
Though i'd love to beat those United b******S
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

Right

no bravado or crap,  just what do you think the score will be?

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

brokencrossbar1

I think Xavi will be rested with sissoko and Gerard in the centre midfield.  He may play Mascerhano on the right to get him game time and to do a spoling job on Giggs with Aurelio on the Left.  Fowler and Kuyt will start up front.  Is Crouch fit after breaking his nose?

I think a win would be ideal but a draw would probably suffice.  Tuesday is a more important game to the overall season as I think they have CL for next year more or less booked.  

GalwayBayBoy

I hope he plays our strongest team. He rested a fair few last weekend against Sheff Utd. They should be able to hack playing 2 games at home in 4 days especially as the team has been rotated most of the season.

That said I think he'll leave one or two regulars on the bench.

I want the win though. Haven't beaten these f**kers at home in the league since 2001.

If we play our strongest team I think we might edge it. If not it'll probably be a score draw. maybe 1-1.

full back

2-1 to Utd
Rooney & Ronaldo
Fowler pulling 1 back for a penalty following a fowl on Stevie G

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

brokencrossbar1

QuoteFowler pulling 1 back for a penalty following a fowl on Stevie G

Not only do Utd have all the luck this year but they are taking to throwing chickens at players to stop the scoring goals! ;)

2-1 Liverpool.

supersarsfields

Heading on a stag wkend to Newcastle tonight. Half the boys are Liverpool and half united! hould be a great bit o craic. I'm going for a 2-1 Liverpool with goals from Riise and Fowler. Ronaldo to pull one back for united!!

The Real Laoislad

Newcastle is excellent make sure and go to Buffalo Joes i think its called,All the waitresses get up and dance on the counter ala coyote ugly
You'll Never Walk Alone.

SuperDooperCooper

Confession - I hate hate Man U,  from that useless c*nt Gary Neville, to the simpleton that is Rio ferdinand right to the Scottish tosser that is Sir Alex (Up there with Sir Clive).
That said the biggest game Liverpool have this season is Tuesday and not tomorrow. Hand on heart I would take a loss tomorrow with a weakened team to go through on Tuesday night.
In the normal course of events go full blooded at the b@stard but Tuesday night is more important. Hope Chelsea win the league naturally.

The Real Laoislad

Can't stand Neville either or Ferdinand talk about being over rated Carragher is far ahead of the great Rio
Honestly though United have two of my favourite players Giggs and Scholes i would have loved to see either play for Liverpool other than that i couldn't think of anyone else who i would have liked to see play for the Pool not even Rooney who i also think is overrated and much hyped by the media
You'll Never Walk Alone.

heganboy

would rather see Bellamy play with fowler than Kuyt to be honest. He does have a fondness for scoring against united.
Can't really see the win tomorrow, but a draw would be a reasonable result
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

dec