The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

superblues

Over the Bar

QuoteOver the bar....Fair comment he should have behaved a bit better, like that deceased wifebeating, alcoholic waster you Salford City supporters hold in such high regard......

He had talent tho.  Bellamy's just a dwarf who can run fast.

Syd The Sailor

He really utilised that talent,was it 6 months or something he played for United for? his main talent was in the players lounge after the matches.Bellamy might be a tool but we have the right manager to deal with him, not a manager that spends half his days in a brandy induced haze...  ;)
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

superblues

Quote from: Syd The Sailor on February 18, 2007, 07:31:04 PM
He really utilised that talent,was it 6 months or something he played for United for? his main talent was in the players lounge after the matches.Bellamy might be a tool but we have the right manager to deal with him, not a manager that spends half his days in a brandy induced haze...  ;)
what manager would that be?

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: superblues on February 18, 2007, 07:34:55 PM
[/quo

Alex "Rosey Cheeks" Ferguson

gawa316

Team for wednesday.
                                                Reina
                                   Carragher, Hyppia, Agger
                           Finnan                                   Riise
                                    Gerrard, Sissoko, Alonso
                                            Crouch, Kuyt

If reports are true about Bellend he should be sold in the summer if not immediately. Northern Ireland fans were lambasted for booing him apparently because he played for celtic, ballax its because he's a wee tr**p and one of the most hated players currently in the premiership. These recent reports only back this up

SlimShady

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!!!!!!

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: superblues on February 18, 2007, 07:34:55 PM

Alex "Rosey Cheeks" Ferguson

Over the Bar

If Benitez manages to finish within 10 points of "rosey cheeks" he'll be doing well, never mind win a premier league title.

SlimShady

thats a bit rough on Fergie, you'll drive a fair way to find another manager like him.

An Fear Rua

Its Grim up North

Syd The Sailor

Over The Bar......I wonder will it take Fergie another 13 yrs to win the European Cup again.....

passedit

Joking aside, Bellamy chose the wrong club for this kind of nonsense.

Ye shoudda used a four iron.
Don't Panic

Great Leap Forward

Liverpool have had some mad parties in the past, whether it invloves players cavorting with strippers in front of a disgusted Michael Owen or Don Hutchison running round naked apart from a beermat covering his c**k.