The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Get your names in here lads.

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gabriel_Hurl

QuotePost by cicfada is ignored  [reveal post]  [reveal all posts by cicfada]  [stop ignoring this user]

:D :D

ziggysego

We can ignore Tony at the click of a button?  ;D
Testing Accessibility

Gabriel_Hurl

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

bingobus

Nice new board.

Arsenal to get stuffed at weekend. (Wishful thinking, I'll take a boring 0-1 off crouchs knee)

intoDwest

The Meadow

I will take a draw Saturday as it is the toughest game Liverpool really have left!!! They have all the top teams at home from here in so just maybe there is still that glimmer of hope!! Oh they are going to win Europe again this year! ;)

AZOffaly

Good stuff lads. I see a lot of the threads have made it over :)

Dinny Breen

QuoteI think we`ll beat Arsenal at the weekend,

Why are Liverpool fans always so delusional, Liverpool have an average defence, an excellent midfiled and a poor attack. I fully expect Arsenal to win this one comfortably.
#newbridgeornowhere

The Meadow

Arsenal should have it as comfortable as they had last week at the hammers!!!! :-\

supersarsfields

We've reason to be delusional dinny. Success does that to a team!!  ;)

Dinny Breen

QuoteWe've reason to be delusional dinny. Success does that to a team!!  ;)

Not in the Premiership, Liverpool are a good side more suited to cup competitions. Arsenal have paid the price in failing to convert chances, the Hammers deserved something last week. If Liverpool try and play football they will be beaten, if they put 10 men behind the ball they might get a point. A draw is no good for either side.
#newbridgeornowhere

supersarsfields

"If Liverpool try and play football they will be beaten, if they put 10 men behind the ball they might get a point."

Sorry dinny but that's bollix!! Liverpool have enough good passers in the team now to be able to pass the ball about and play good football. I think your over-rating Arsenal and under rating Liverpool. Which is fair enough your an Arsenal supporter, just dont expect me to agree with you!!