The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Jaysus lads, what the hell is going on? :o

I'd forgotten it was on and arrive back in the office to find Arsenal winning 5-2!

So much for the big teams still having to come to Anfield! :(

Guillem2

Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

ONeill

AH lads you wouldn't do that would you. Think of the children for the love of God.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dubh driocht

The number 5 in sport is very significant.Apart from Arsenal's tally tonight. Lough Derg if we equalise.

Guillem2

Dubh driocht

Don't like black toast anyway. Over and out.

Guillem2

1914 since Liverpool conceded 6 goals at home. Hard to believe.

J70

On the bright side, we can now concentrate all our energy on the League and the upcoming Barcelona fixture... :P :o

laoislad

J70

Quote from: laoislad on January 09, 2007, 09:51:53 PM
Some joke nothing else i can say

I haven't seen any of it yet. Is there a main culprit, or was it just general defensive chaos?

AZOffaly

Can I be the first to say....

Rafa Out!!!

;)

Seriously though, the capitulations to Arsenal 3 times now, as well as Man United at Old Trafford and Everton at Goodison are very worrying signs to me. Something is seriously awry when Liverpool concede 6 goals to anybody, not to mind at Anfield. regardless of the team he sent out. Is he trying too hard? All this rotation shite? I'm a firm believer in a settled side, with changes only for injuries/suspensions or the occasional rest.

I'm not too worried about tonight in isolation, but there are too many of these inept performances piling up this season. It's all very well to say we will put it up to Barcalona, but in fairness they'd be liable to score 7 or 8 against LFC if they perform as they have done in the other 'big' games this season.

laoislad

For me Dudek should have stopped a couple  and Paletta was at fault for a few as well

J70

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 09, 2007, 09:57:32 PM
Can I be the first to say....

Rafa Out!!!

;)

Seriously though, the capitulations to Arsenal 3 times now, as well as Man United at Old Trafford and Everton at Goodison are very worrying signs to me. Something is seriously awry when Liverpool concede 6 goals to anybody, not to mind at Anfield. regardless of the team he sent out. Is he trying too hard? All this rotation shite? I'm a firm believer in a settled side, with changes only for injuries/suspensions or the occasional rest.

I'm not too worried about tonight in isolation, but there are too many of these inept performances piling up this season. It's all very well to say we will put it up to Barcalona, but in fairness they'd be liable to score 7 or 8 against LFC if they perform as they have done in the other 'big' games this season.

And just when they seemed to have sorted out the early season defensive problems. I don't really care about being out of the cups, but it is absolutely vital that they get it back together for Watford away on Saturday, especially since I think its Chelsea at home after that.

SuperSub

FFS >:(   Arsenal had even the luxury of missing a penalty

Goats Do Shave

Don't be too disheartened...the abuse UTD fans got last year for only winning the Carlng cup!!

Arsenal must have been good all the same....7 shots - 6 goals!!???