The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: laoislad on December 23, 2006, 04:51:05 PM
GREAT STUFF ;D
Tried downloading those programs and got the game but it keeps stoping and starting

Some days the streams aren't great, other days they're excellent. You're better off trying a few of them to get a good one. Not all are in English though!

J70

2-0 final score.

Seven clean sheets in a row.

laoislad

Seven clean sheets in a row is great.Isn't it a pity we threw away points at start of season
On this form we'll give Barca a right bash

J70

Quote from: laoislad on December 23, 2006, 05:06:13 PM
Seven clean sheets in a row is great.Isn't it a pity we threw away points at start of season
On this form we'll give Barca a right bash

Hopefully. However, the fixture list has been relatively kind of late, whereas it wasn't earlier in the season. The next two or three weeks will tell a lot: Blackburn away, Bolton at home, Arsenal in the cup.

laoislad

Should be beating Blackburn and Bolton...Arsenal in cup gonna be tough
Which would you rather lads beating Arsenal in FA Cup or Carling Cup? consider now of course if we win in Carling cup we're only one step away from Wembly

GalwayBayBoy

Makes you wonder why we couldn't have started the season like this? Even if we were within 6 or 7 points of the top two we'd still be in with a shout but we let the gap get too big unfortunately.

laoislad

Its been happining last few years though hasn't it,we start awful then go on a great run till end of season
Think we are gonna have to settle for 3rd this year and maybe hopefully one or more of the Cups..Then bring on the Arabs Billions ;D

laoislad

Agreed 5ive times but the likes of Wigan nearly got a draw out of Chelsea today and United have been up against it with lesser teams too(west ham) so you can only beat whats put in front of you,Don't think Everton will hammer us when we meet at Anfield like they did in first match
We are on the right track so hopefully we'll get our Champions League spot and make good signings.The Pools future does look good though you'd have to admit

laoislad

Very Bad result yesterday we were awful in second half,Really think Fowler should be given a chance now

glens73

Probably right, laoislad, Kuyt is a hard worker but is not a natural goalscorer.

There's not enough goals in the team from midfield as well as the forwards. I think Gonzalez has been poor and is struggling to adapt to the premiership.

laoislad

Tough one enough today..On paper we are far better but the season is a bit up and down so far so i reckon a draw would be a good result today

laoislad

Whats the story with Fowler not getting a game.he's not even on the feckin bench...and who is 40 Martin?

Midman

hehe, 3-0 over Bolton, first ime we've beaten them soundly in a long time. We looked decent today, played good football and mixed it physically when we had to. Having a semo settled team helps I think, Kuyt did well again i thought