?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

illdecide

Quote from: dublin7 on August 30, 2020, 09:52:13 PM
Indeed. Dubs players are amateurs despite what some f**k yards claim.

Celtic won today so yay!! They've a far superior budget to everyone else in the SPL so that's somehow considered an achievement. Anyone could manage that Celtic team to a league title. They've a far superior transfer budget and wage budget to everyone else.

To think they dominate Scottish league but can't beat a team from a weaker and less well financed league like the Hungarian league should be enough reason to sack the manager. Instead they criticse everyone else in some childish belief everyone is jealous of them.

You're clearly on the wind up...all I done was comment on todays game and you pop in with your sh1te talk. Sack Dessie Farrell for robbing the GPA and now the GAA
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

dublin7

Quote from: illdecide on August 30, 2020, 10:10:37 PM

Celtic won today so yay!! They've a far superior budget to everyone else in the SPL so that's somehow considered an achievement. Anyone could manage that Celtic team to a league title. They've a far superior transfer budget and wage budget to everyone else.

To think they dominate Scottish league but can't beat a team from a weaker and less well financed league like the Hungarian league should be enough reason to sack the manager. Instead they criticse everyone else in some childish belief everyone is jealous of them.

You're clearly on the wind up...all I done was comment on todays game and you pop in with your sh1te talk. Sack Dessie Farrell for robbing the GPA and now the GAA
Ah lad cop on. People slag off the the dubs for financial doping yet the same lads will celebrate Celtic winning 10 in a  row in some irrelevant league.

Cop on. When Celtic actually achieve something then you can criticise everyone else. Celtic have a far superior transfer budget/wage budget to anyone else in Scotland so winning the league should be a given.

Celtic's incompetence at European level is on them and no matter what nonsensical abuse you throw out at people for calling you on it you need to  grow up and accept it.

illdecide

Quote from: dublin7 on August 30, 2020, 10:32:29 PM
Quote from: illdecide on August 30, 2020, 10:10:37 PM

Ah lad cop on. People slag off the the dubs for financial doping yet the same lads will celebrate Celtic winning 10 in a  row in some irrelevant league.

Cop on. When Celtic actually achieve something then you can criticise everyone else. Celtic have a far superior transfer budget/wage budget to anyone else in Scotland so winning the league should be a given.

Celtic's incompetence at European level is on them and no matter what nonsensical abuse you throw out at people for calling you on it you need to  grow up and accept it.

I do accept it and have done in the past. It's something that i can't understand why teams keep beating us every year in CL who less budget/leagues and it's been going on for 20 years now and we've had MON, Strachan, BR etc etc...Celtic winning 10 iar is a massive thing to Celtic supporters, it may mean Jack Shit to you but to Celtic supporters it means everything. The league may not be the greatest but none of us here have tried to say otherwise, Celtic can't do anything about that.
Apologies if i came across a bit sharp there.
I thought your comments were a bit hypocritical when you compare Dublin to Celtic it's the exact same argument...Dublin have a budget 2-3 times more than any other County, Dublin's population is...I couldn't even put a figure on it, anyone could manage Dublin and win the AI with the players they have

tonto1888

Quote from: dublin7 on August 30, 2020, 09:32:47 PM
Quote from: ned on August 30, 2020, 08:10:34 PM
Quote from: illdecide on August 30, 2020, 05:14:05 PM
Job done today...Celtic played a bit better, even James Forrest had a decent game. You could see his frustration after scoring as he doesn't normally react like that so he probably realised himself he hadn't been playing well so to get his goal will do him the world of good and his general play was good. The difference in the second half playing with a centre forward and Frimpong in at RB was so much better.
Leigh Griffiths starts back training tomorrow and Edouard will be fit after International break so hopefully things will be up another notch in a few weeks...There's only one Neil Lennon...one Neil Lennon :D

Looked comfortable but that should be the end of no striker starting. In fact I hope we go with two. Frimpong seems wasted as a right back.
Forrest finished well, and great reaction. A lot of frustration dissipated!
Who did Celtic beat?

It's easy for them to win every week against teams they've a far superior budget and they are expected to win.

They bet St Mireen or Ross County or some otheri key mouse team and everything is great!!

10 in a row is still on!!!  Yay Celtic, what a team, battering the like sof Ross County & Hamilton every week!! Players must be lining up to be a part of such a milestone!!!!

What a milestone to put on your CV😆

You have really misjudged Celtic fans

Apart from tour ten in a row comment. That will be great

ned

Angelo

Quote from: ned on August 31, 2020, 09:36:23 AM
Quote from: Angelo on August 30, 2020, 11:22:52 PM
Duffy is close.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8679735/Celtic-set-complete-one-year-loan-deal-Brighton-defender-Shane-Duffy.html

Potentially the right signing to bolster for Europe. Pity it wasn't done three or 4 weeks ago. 3-5-2 beckons, although Ajer could be away.

I think he'll be a good signing and the fee is very reasonable, he's at a good age to get another 4/5 good years out of him too.

With him and Jullien we should carry a huge scoring threat from set plays. Jullien must be close to double figures in goals for Celtic now?

I don't really rate Ajer, if we got £15m or so for him I'd bite your hand off - so long as that money was then made available to strengthen the squad - which we know is very unlikely.

We're also being linked with Sampdoria centre half Omar Colley for around €8m but I don't think there's any hope of that happening unless Ajer moves on.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

ned

Quote from: Angelo on August 31, 2020, 10:05:24 AM
Duffy is close.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8679735/Celtic-set-complete-one-year-loan-deal-Brighton-defender-Shane-Duffy.html

Potentially the right signing to bolster for Europe. Pity it wasn't done three or 4 weeks ago. 3-5-2 beckons, although Ajer could be away.

I think he'll be a good signing and the fee is very reasonable, he's at a good age to get another 4/5 good years out of him too.

With him and Jullien we should carry a huge scoring threat from set plays. Jullien must be close to double figures in goals for Celtic now?

I don't really rate Ajer, if we got £15m or so for him I'd bite your hand off - so long as that money was then made available to strengthen the squad - which we know is very unlikely.

We're also being linked with Sampdoria centre half Omar Colley for around €8m but I don't think there's any hope of that happening unless Ajer moves on.

If we sell Ajer and get Colley that is going to be a big trio! Ajer for al his height can be soft.

smelmoth

Quote from: Angelo on August 30, 2020, 03:35:24 PM
Quote from: smelmoth on August 30, 2020, 03:26:13 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h2x_DI7tzNQ

Some people might think winning a weak league is more important than testing yourself in a stronger lead but they end up looking like and progressing like this guy

Look at some of the guys at West Ham and Everton, guys earning 100k a week and they couldn't give a toss. Guys like Felipe Anderson, Andre Gomes etc are only there for a payday and are solely going through the motions. Do you actually honestly believe these guys are there to test themselves at the highest level?

Are you really that naive?

Frankly one of the most stupid things ever posted here.

The money is big in EPL. So of course it will be part of the motivation for players and all of the motivation for some players. But has nothing to do with the quod the EPL. If the EPL was objectively made say 10 times better than it currently is there would still be a money factor in the motivation of players and some players for whom it is the sole motivation.

tonto1888

Quote from: Angelo on August 31, 2020, 10:05:24 AM
Duffy is close.

It's a loan signing

Angelo

Quote from: smelmoth on August 31, 2020, 04:57:33 PM

Some people might think winning a weak league is more important than testing yourself in a stronger lead but they end up looking like and progressing like this guy

Look at some of the guys at West Ham and Everton, guys earning 100k a week and they couldn't give a toss. Guys like Felipe Anderson, Andre Gomes etc are only there for a payday and are solely going through the motions. Do you actually honestly believe these guys are there to test themselves at the highest level?

Frankly one of the most stupid things ever posted here.

The money is big in EPL. So of course it will be part of the motivation for players and all of the motivation for some players. But has nothing to do with the quod the EPL. If the EPL was objectively made say 10 times better than it currently is there would still be a money factor in the motivation of players and some players for whom it is the sole motivation.

It's ironic you contribute the most stupid post on this thread decrying a post you claim to be stupid. Was there meant to be a point there?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

oakleaflad

Both far better players than what Celtic have. Not as good as Pavel Nedved in his pomp though.

illdecide

The Celtic thread has had some activity the last few weeks with posters on giving their precise knowledge on everything Celtic but where has your opinions been previously?. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and that's what the Board is for but it seems when Celtic get a dodgy result or two we get a fluctuation of posters giving their useful opinions but if Celtic are winning every week and doing the trebles etc it always the usual 3-4 posters who are on praising!!! Funny that :-\.

Targetman

Not surprised, I work with lads who support teams in the Premiership but when Celtic feck up they can't wait to criticise or take the piss even though they couldn't name 2 players in the squad, stay faithful through and through, Hail Hail !!