?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Angelo

Quote from: tonto1888 on August 26, 2020, 10:10:15 PM
Quote from: Angelo on August 26, 2020, 09:46:12 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on August 26, 2020, 09:44:13 PM
That said. A lot of people on here have very short memories

I can remember Cluj and Copenhagen and I can remember the performances against the huns last year.

Lennon is completely out of his depth in this job.

What Brown was doing on the pitch near the end beggars belief.

James f**king Forrest, I don't know where to start on this guy.......

Can you remember winning at ibrox last season? Can you remember winning the league last year? Can you remember beating lazio home and away and topping the EL group or is it only bad resukts you remember? I'm pisses off tonight and Lennon has to carry the can for that result but some of the reactions are over the top. Knee jerk reactions you would hope

I can remember fluking the cup at Ibrox, getting comprehensively outplayed in 2 of the 3 derby matches, getting fucked out by Cluj in the CL qualifiers, humbled by Copenhagen in the Europa League. I can remember the huns imploding after Christmas dropping 13 points in 10 matches and Celtic being awarded the title by default.

I can remember James Forrest playing like a fanny for the past 8 or so months and still being an automatic pick.

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

JimStynes

Illdecide sitting at home chilling. Nothing to worry about.

tonto1888

Quote from: Angelo on August 26, 2020, 10:17:23 PM

I can remember Cluj and Copenhagen and I can remember the performances against the huns last year.

Can you remember winning at ibrox last season? Can you remember winning the league last year? Can you remember beating lazio home and away and topping the EL group or is it only bad resukts you remember? I'm pisses off tonight and Lennon has to carry the can for that result but some of the reactions are over the top. Knee jerk reactions you would hope

I can remember fluking the cup at Ibrox, getting comprehensively outplayed in 2 of the 3 derby matches, getting fucked out by Cluj in the CL qualifiers, humbled by Copenhagen in the Europa League. I can remember the huns imploding after Christmas dropping 13 points in 10 matches and Celtic being awarded the title by default.

I can remember James Forrest playing like a fanny for the past 8 or so months and still being an automatic pick.

Remind me again what celtics record was after the break. I swear to god Celtic fans are the worst at times

Hound

Quote from: Main Street on August 26, 2020, 10:13:58 PM

Frimpong though looked an obvious starter.
Pity he didn't swing his left boot at that one towards the end, after what was a brilliant mazy run.

Angelo

Quote from: tonto1888 on August 26, 2020, 10:32:17 PM
Quote from: Angelo on August 26, 2020, 10:17:23 PM

Remind me again what celtics record was after the break. I swear to god Celtic fans are the worst at times

Their record didn't need to be too good when Sevco were busy self-sabotaging themselves.

Celtic are a one man band, without Edouard they are up to nothing, as was shown tonight.

bannside

Will Shane Duffy even come to us after that?

rodney trotter

What sort of scouting recruiting are they doing. Celtic have a limited budget but seems to be hoping they discover a gem from a smaller league like Poland. Sorro, Klimala,

Gerrard has been backed at Rangers. Ryan Kent was a good signing.  Leeds looking to sign him.  Defoe a proven Premier league player, Steven Davis.

illdecide

First thing I'll say is "f@ck it". I'm as pissed as the next man on here, pure raging tbh but I'm holding back a bit as there is enough numpties on here (notice I didn't say fans).
I seriously can't defend NL tonight and to be fair to some on here he's had a few shockers and generally seems to keep most of the for the CL qualifiers. We should have started Klimala and possibly brought on Ajeti (Benny you could be right about him...first impressions of him is he doesn't look very quick or athletic).
Ohh and I didn't think we had as many Celtic (haters) fans on the Board, def out of the woodwork tonight.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Angelo

Quote from: rodney trotter on August 26, 2020, 11:05:37 PM
What sort of scouting recruiting are they doing. Celtic have a limited budget but seems to be hoping they discover a gem from a smaller league like Poland. Sorro, Klimala,

Gerrard has been backed at Rangers. Ryan Kent was a good signing.  Leeds looking to sign him.  Defoe a proven Premier league player, Steven Davis.

Lennon has let Bayo and Shved depart without giving either a chance. Klimala and Soro are warming the bench.

We don't really know anything about these players yet we are seeing James Forrest embarrassing himself week in, week out. Lennon picks his favourites irrespective of form or ability.

They could be good players, let's not forget Teemu Pukki was a player Neil Lennon had under him at his first spell in charge at Celtic.........

rodney trotter

Yes, it seems to be quantity over quality. They have signed plenty x when maybe 3 or 4 players who could come in and really improve the team.

I was hoping Celtic would win BTW, not sure what he's on about above 'celtic haters

marty34

I think this was the worst of the lot - 2 European games last year, both at home with players playing out of position etc.

Tonight was far worse - no striker at home with 2 on the bench?? Then playing Christie up front. Did the same last year with was it Mc Gregor at left back...in a European game.  Clueless in fairness. Gave him the benefit of the doubt last year...twice.

Tonight, as I say, no striker up top with about £8 million warming the bench. Unforgiveable this time. A farce, especially at home. There are no excuses now. That's 3 times.  He's not up to it tactically. I think the majority of Celtic fans has saw through this now.

Afterwards Lennon was talking about players who if they didn't want to be there, they should move on - who is he talking about? This interview was just a re-run of his Cliu and Copenhagen interview.

As I said earlier, for all them reasons i.e. Lennon, Lawell and the board etc. this result doesn't really surprise me.

The big question is what happens next?  Can you imagine Kamala going into training the next few days?  How does he feel?

Aaron Boone

3 points at home to Motherwell on Sunday and we are sucking diesel. 

GiveItToTheShooters

Another celtic defeat and as per usual the mob are out with their pitchforks for Neil Lennon. ;D
The constant scapegoating of him is predictable and the easy way out. These people would need to take a good look at themselves. The lineup was strong with only really Eduoard missing. A poor perfromace yes, but thats what you get when you don't buy quality. Perhaps a the finger should therefore be pointed at the board, again.

JimStynes

I haven't read anyone singing the boards praises on here either. I don't want Lennon to go as I'd love to see a local fella be the man to bring Celtic to 10. I just don't know if he's good enough. If Rangers are half decent at all this year they'll walk the league because Celtic are playing completely shite at the minute.

Trying to see some sort of silver lining is that being out of the champions league might help focus on the league more. Although it's vital for money and to attract players I'd rather win the league than have a good champions league campaign this year. Hopefully it's all an overreaction and things change quickly.

tonto1888

Quote from: Angelo on August 26, 2020, 11:17:42 PM
Quote from: rodney trotter on August 26, 2020, 11:05:37 PM

Lennon has let Bayo and Shved depart without giving either a chance. Klimala and Soro are warming the bench.

We don't really know anything about these players yet we are seeing James Forrest embarrassing himself week in, week out. Lennon picks his favourites irrespective of form or ability.

They could be good players, let's not forget Teemu Pukki was a player Neil Lennon had under him at his first spell in charge at Celtic.........

Pukki played one year under Lennon and admitted himself he thought playing in Scotland would be easy and that he found the speed and physicality difficult to adjust to.

You keep talking about the huns imploding last season. Do Celtic get no credit whatsoever on your mind at all
I'm not defending Lennon for last night. Not starting a striker was unforgivable.