NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

oakleaflad

Ok folks that should be promotion and relegation sorted. Emails for invites to new league have been sent.

The following people should have received an email:

Troy PolaMayo
Red Hand Helmets
Crossmaglen Hitmen
No Luck
Savage Bears
And our new player The Turk.

Geezers49ers and TwoUpTwoDown - offer stands, if you would like i'll see if I can extend the B league to 12 teams.

Folks listed above, just check you have received an email. I'm going off what I have or is on the website. It may have sent to a Yahoo email address instead of a personal one. If anyone listed above needs their invite sent to a different email address just let me know via PM. Fingers crossed we can get this sorted in time.

Taylor

Quote from: oakleaflad on August 30, 2021, 08:54:43 PM
Ok folks that should be promotion and relegation sorted. Emails for invites to new league have been sent.

The following people should have received an email:

Troy PolaMayo
Red Hand Helmets
Crossmaglen Hitmen
No Luck
Savage Bears
And our new player The Turk.

Geezers49ers and TwoUpTwoDown - offer stands, if you would like i'll see if I can extend the B league to 12 teams.

Folks listed above, just check you have received an email. I'm going off what I have or is on the website. It may have sent to a Yahoo email address instead of a personal one. If anyone listed above needs their invite sent to a different email address just let me know via PM. Fingers crossed we can get this sorted in time.

Got it thanks

oakleaflad

***Our A division is full! Let me know ASAP if there is an evening that doesn't suit as i'll look to be running it off shortly with the B league to draft as well and Week 1 starting next weekend.***

B league only has 8 entrants at the moment.

Waiting on:

Savage Bears
The Turk

and then hopefully get Geezers49ers and TwoUpTwoDown in too (please PM me email addresses)

oakleaflad

Would Sunday evening/night suit ok for the A?

Still waiting on Savage Bears for the B League

declan85

Quote from: oakleaflad on September 02, 2021, 03:00:01 PM

Sunday evening doesn't suit the Clowns unfortunately as i have another league drafting that night which also includes the Jets and Troy PolaMayo so that would knock 3 of us out..

dec

Quote from: declan85 on September 02, 2021, 03:15:58 PM
Quote from: oakleaflad on September 02, 2021, 03:00:01 PM

Sunday evening doesn't suit the Clowns unfortunately as i have another league drafting that night which also includes the Jets and Troy PolaMayo so that would knock 3 of us out..

Open two browsers.

Oraisteach

If you chose Monday, at what time would you think of holding it? Ireland time, that is.

oakleaflad

I'm fairly flexible but I'd imagine something from 8pm onwards. What about Wednesday then? I just want to leave a few evenings for the B if we can get of filled too.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: oakleaflad on September 02, 2021, 08:24:47 PM
I'm fairly flexible but I'd imagine something from 8pm onwards. What about Wednesday then? I just want to leave a few evenings for the B if we can get of filled too.

Wednesday fine for me.

Capt Pat

Quote from: oakleaflad on September 02, 2021, 08:24:47 PM

The season starts on thusday don't forget, that would leave thursday for the B league.