Teachers get it handy!

Started by wherefromreferee?, June 20, 2008, 08:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

There is absolutely no defending that on any shape or form.proper dickhead
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jim Bob

Quote from: Itchy on July 10, 2022, 06:59:40 PM
Quote from: Saffrongael on July 08, 2022, 12:20:59 PM
What possessed him ? Crazy stuff

Great to see pillars of society giving him their backing as a great lad after he threatened innocent teachers and their children. A proper sc**bag.

Who gave him their backing ?

Itchy

Quote from: Jim Bob on July 10, 2022, 09:55:28 PM
Quote from: Itchy on July 10, 2022, 06:59:40 PM
Quote from: Saffrongael on July 08, 2022, 12:20:59 PM
What possessed him ? Crazy stuff

Great to see pillars of society giving him their backing as a great lad after he threatened innocent teachers and their children. A proper sc**bag.

Who gave him their backing ?

https://www.armaghi.com/news/newry-news/patrick-hollywood-keady-schoolteacher-jailed-threatening-letters-colleagues-ccea/174872

His mother-in-law described him as a "caring family man" who worked well in the community, as did Noel McKevitt, the chairman of the Board of Governors at a previous school.

Jarlath Burns, principal at St Paul's in Bessbrook attested to his "dedication and his high ability as a teacher" while the chairman of his local GAA club described him as "a highly respected person who has performed excellent work in the community".

laoislad

The useless hoors should be hanging their heads in shame after the stunts they pulled during the lockdowns. Looking for more money now.

https://www.rte.ie/news/education/2022/0810/1315030-teacher-union-ballots/
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Barnster

Ffs they are still doing zoom meetings, they deserve danger money.

FermGael

2 weeks left.
Stay strong and enjoy.
Don't even think about a zoom meeting until September
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Milltown Row2

Quote from: FermGael on August 12, 2022, 10:17:00 AM
2 weeks left.
Stay strong and enjoy.

2 weeks? Wife starts back next Friday, one more week of me putting the alarm on my phone
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Barnster

Quote from: FermGael on August 12, 2022, 10:17:00 AM
2 weeks left.
Stay strong and enjoy.

10 minute slot to choose A-Levels over zoom away and f**k. So much for looking after the child's interest, God forbid they had to engage.

Itchy

Quote from: laoislad on August 12, 2022, 09:24:04 AM
The useless hoors should be hanging their heads in shame after the stunts they pulled during the lockdowns. Looking for more money now.

Well since 50% of teachers died during covid due to the extreme "twin tower" like danger of the role, I think that a small extra increase will not effect the overall bill to the state.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Itchy on August 12, 2022, 12:58:29 PM

Well since 50% of teachers died during covid due to the extreme "twin tower" like danger of the role, I think that a small extra increase will not effect the overall bill to the state.

Cost of living is affecting everyone, I'd say teachers are well under paid

Itchy

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 12, 2022, 01:10:10 PM

If they worked 39 hours a week, 52 weeks of the year with 20 days hols like other workers then maybe they could claim to be under paid.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Itchy on August 12, 2022, 01:43:31 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 12, 2022, 01:10:10 PM

If they worked 39 hours a week, 52 weeks of the year with 20 days hols like other workers then maybe they could claim to be under paid.

Its the unseen hours they do, most teachers arrive into work 8.30 not home till 4.30 ish.. They do work at home, marking and preparing tests and so on, reports and whatever else they are at. If they stayed on in the school to carry out these things it would probably go beyond the 39 hours a week, the hols are just that, the kids need a break so what would you have the teachers doing during that period?

Barnster

8.30 to 4.30 and the odd evening, they are martyr's.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Barnster on August 12, 2022, 02:10:21 PM
8.30 to 4.30 and the odd evening, they are martyr's.

Obviously your little brain can only read and take in so much of my post, not surprising you have some anger issues with teachers, let down..

ONeill

That £400 danger money payment this month came in handy. Fair play Stormont.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.