Teachers get it handy!

Started by wherefromreferee?, June 20, 2008, 08:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrdeeds

Quote from: JimStynes on January 20, 2021, 05:14:27 PM
Quote from: Itchy on January 20, 2021, 05:11:15 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on January 20, 2021, 05:04:16 PM
Itchy if you think you can maintain 2m distancing in school then you haven't a clue what you're talking about.

I never said you should keep 2m. You are a teacher right? I assume that qualifies you to read and comprehend. I gave you a rock solid definition of close contact as it seems impossible for you to figure it out yourselves. 1m, indoor, face to face for a combined total of 15m.

This is the problem some of you shower. No matter what anyone says to ye, you will find a problem with it. All you see is problems, not solutions.

Ok, give me your definition of what we would do in school to maintain social distancing? You're making a dick of yourself on here.

And in a special education setting how do you maintain social distance?

Itchy

Itchy if you think you can maintain 2m distancing in school then you haven't a clue what you're talking about.

I never said you should keep 2m. You are a teacher right? I assume that qualifies you to read and comprehend. I gave you a rock solid definition of close contact as it seems impossible for you to figure it out yourselves. 1m, indoor, face to face for a combined total of 15m.

This is the problem some of you shower. No matter what anyone says to ye, you will find a problem with it. All you see is problems, not solutions.

Ok, give me your definition of what we would do in school to maintain social distancing? You're making a dick of yourself on here.

I've told you enough. You don't have the competence to think for yourself it seems. You need some suit in department of education who knows nothing about your school to tell you how to run it. There is nothing anyone can tell you that will pacify you because you want the impossible. There is no "zero risk" strategy for a disease like COVID. Do you even understand the concept of risk? You know there is a risk going to the shop, taking the dog for a walk. The truth is sweet f**k all teachers have been effected by COVID and you are acting like you are the highest risk in society. It is you who is embarrassing yourself, especially when you consider what nurses and doctors do daily putting ye to shame. Shame is what ye should be feeling.

ONeill

That was a tough day. Fortnite servers were down at morning. Had to log on  >:(
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Itchy

Quote from: mrdeeds on January 20, 2021, 05:19:33 PM

And in a special education setting how do you maintain social distance?

Mask/visor. Its not that hard. How does a doctor treat a patient. Go and ask them. Use your initiative for f**k sake.

JimStynes

Quote from: Itchy on January 20, 2021, 05:24:28 PM

I've told you enough. You don't have the competence to think for yourself it seems. You need some suit in department of education who knows nothing about your school to tell you how to run it. There is nothing anyone can tell you that will pacify you because you want the impossible. There is no "zero risk" strategy for a disease like COVID. Do you even understand the concept of risk? You know there is a risk going to the shop, taking the dog for a walk. The truth is sweet f**k all teachers have been effected by COVID and you are acting like you are the highest risk in society. It is you who is embarrassing yourself, especially when you consider what nurses and doctors do daily putting ye to shame. Shame is what ye should be feeling.

As I've said several times, I am in school. Like my colleagues are. We don't have social distancing in school. It's impossible to maintain, especially in the younger classes. Is this an Angelo alt? Itchy hasn't a clue, he's been found out to be a total bullshitter.

JimStynes

Quote from: ONeill on January 20, 2021, 05:25:35 PM

Did you use the PlayStation to go on google classroom. You can use a PlayStation 5 and an Xbox now to get onto GC. No excuses now!

bennydorano

None of any of you are working that hard by the looks of it, slabbering on here all day

JimStynes

Quote from: bennydorano on January 20, 2021, 05:36:47 PM
None of any of you are working that hard by the looks of it, slabbering on here all day

Just on breaks. Hard to put the day in sitting on my hole all day.

Milltown Row2

I think it's simple enough to understand, the education system in the South is a shambles and in the North the hard working education system is providing a service both at school and online.

Key workers kids being looked after also.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

restorepride

This is untrue.   We had 14 teachers in out school who tested positive and 3 are still not fully recovered.  Teachers don't make the news in this regard.  I know teachers who are 'Clinically Extremely Vulnerable' yet have taught ever class this year, face to face when students are in school, so perhaps you night moderate your rants a wee bit.  They take the risk for the sake of the students because they care.  They have no shame and neither do I.

JimStynes

Quote from: restorepride on January 20, 2021, 05:41:06 PM

This is untrue.   We had 14 teachers in out school who tested positive and 3 are still not fully recovered.  Teachers don't make the news in this regard.  I know teachers who are 'Clinically Extremely Vulnerable' yet have taught ever class this year, face to face when students are in school, so perhaps you night moderate your rants a wee bit.  They take the risk for the sake of the students because they care.  They have no shame and neither do I.

You'll tip itchy over the edge here with that sort of talk

ONeill

Quote from: JimStynes on January 20, 2021, 05:34:45 PM
Quote from: ONeill on January 20, 2021, 05:25:35 PM

Did you use the PlayStation to go on google classroom. You can use a PlayStation 5 and an Xbox now to get onto GC. No excuses now!

Tout
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Itchy

Did the 14 teachers catch covid from kids at school?

Jim you lack initiative and innovation, I'd like think you picked the wrong career but probably not.

delgany

ONS in Eng/ Wales shows at least 65 education staff have died with coronavirus, of which 43 were women and 22 were men, as of April 20.

Itchy

Quote from: delgany on January 20, 2021, 06:12:15 PM
ONS in Eng/ Wales shows at least 65 education staff have died with coronavirus, of which 43 were women and 22 were men, as of April 20.

How many contracted covid in school? Is that more or less than other professions? The UK is a bad place to sample given their atrocious reaction to covid in society in general.