drinks that make you vom

Started by maggie, October 12, 2008, 07:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: lurganblue on October 25, 2010, 01:42:14 PM
im convinced that coca cola makes me boke when mixed with alcohol.  i cant stomach whiskey and coke, vodka and coke or even morgans and coke but i have no bother drinking them with a bit of white or something.... it coudnt be the alcohol now  ;)
I'm the same and always have been. Would be a cert to throw up if I drank vodka and coke but like both separately.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 25, 2010, 10:33:34 PM
im convinced that coca cola makes me boke when mixed with alcohol.  i cant stomach whiskey and coke, vodka and coke or even morgans and coke but i have no bother drinking them with a bit of white or something.... it coudnt be the alcohol now  ;)
I'm the same and always have been. Would be a cert to throw up if I drank vodka and coke but like both separately.

It be a bit like if the girlfriend met the wife,grand on their own but don't want either to ever meet.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

fearglasmor

Southern Comfort........ brought a bottle of it to a house party when I was 20 and proceed to drink it straight..........never so out of it and then sick in my life.  Cant even stand the smell of it ever since.

Tony Baloney

paco

Quote from: fearglasmor on October 25, 2010, 10:39:34 PM
Southern Comfort........ brought a bottle of it to a house party when I was 20 and proceed to drink it straight..........never so out of it and then sick in my life.  Cant even stand the smell of it ever since.

Had a similar experience with Jack Daniels at Oxegen a few years ago! The journey home after that weekend was probably the worst of my life and I still cringe at the thought of even smelling the stuff.

ross4life

Bloody Mary for me & one of these Tequila's would make one vom  i can imagine

Suppose to be another drink in i think Mexico with a dead mans thumb/finger in it
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

paco

Tequila never tastes quite as bad when I forget about all that salt and lemon licking. Although going by that second bottle, people can't say they hadn't been warned :D

anportmorforjfc

Cider after drinking 2 litres of it in about 20 minutes when i was 16, can't go near it now even the smell. Also aftershock, but could drink it no bother when i was younger :-\

ballinaman

After jacks...........Red aftershock and jack daniels...why would someone come up with something like that.

wherefromreferee?

Quote from: lurganblue on October 12, 2008, 08:05:58 PM
anything with a coke (the drink)  mixer. vodka coke, wiskey coke even morgans and coke...

i obviously blame the coke ;)

Ah now LB, we've heard that one before!
In your Endo!

andoireabu

drambuie

Also got a skittle bomb in new jersey when i was there and i blame it for the last night of the holiday though it was some session. 6 hr flight and a 2 hour delay not so fun though.
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

winsamsoon

Jack Daniels, like a fooking exorcism the next morn  ;)
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.