Moortown 2-10 Urney 2-06
Aghyaran 1-14 Cookstown 3-10
Beragh 0-16 Clogher 2-12
Gortin 1-8 Galbally 2-11
Loughmacrory 2-15 Owen Roes 3-10
Newtownstewart 0-13 Stewartstown 0-14
Pomeroy 2-14 Augher 0-08
Strabane 1-9 Greencastle 0-11
Some result for Cookstown. Don't think anyone would have seen that one coming.
Big win as well for Clogher, real 4 pointer there. Gives them a fighting chance. Long way back for Beragh.
Galbally and Pomeroy with big wins on their return to Div 2 against two of the stronger teams in the league.

omagh_gael

Hearing that things aren't all 100% in Killyclogher. McIvor out and cappagh clubman taken over. Poor numbers at training too, allegedly.

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: omagh_gael on March 31, 2019, 10:16:58 PM
Hearing that things aren't all 100% in Killyclogher. McIvor out and cappagh clubman taken over. Poor numbers at training too, allegedly.
Heard it was 4 men heading to the states for the summer that caused McIvor to walk.

omagh_gael

Mikhailov

Quote from: omagh_gael on March 31, 2019, 10:16:58 PM

That's old news by this stage 🙄

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 01, 2019, 12:00:50 AM
Quote from: omagh_gael on March 31, 2019, 10:23:42 PM
Mark Bradley amongst them?

Yes

Bradley/ Sean Fox/ Fergal Meenagh and Nathan Donnelly all heading to the States,
Tiarnan Cox out injured for a wile, Tee McCann injured, Wallace hasn't appeared yet and not exactly what the story is with him, James Carlin retired with injury and no manager. Id still expect them to turn things around big time come August/September time!

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on April 01, 2019, 09:15:51 AM

Yes

Bradley/ Sean Fox/ Fergal Meenagh and Nathan Donnelly all heading to the States,
Tiarnan Cox out injured for a wile, Tee McCann injured, Wallace hasn't appeared yet and not exactly what the story is with him, James Carlin retired with injury and no manager. Id still expect them to turn things around big time come August/September time!

Killyclogher lads have their league medals. They aren't interested in that anymore. They are in the good position of knowing they'll have enough points come August in the bag to put full effort into the Championship.

That said, the players / managers going isn't a great start -- but sure look at Coalisland last year.....it's only round 1.

youhavenofans

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 01, 2019, 09:49:15 AM

Yes

Killyclogher lads have their league medals. They aren't interested in that anymore. They are in the good position of knowing they'll have enough points come August in the bag to put full effort into the Championship.

That said, the players / managers going isn't a great start -- but sure look at Coalisland last year.....it's only round 1.

I seen that Killyclogher played without their 3 county players yesterday. Omagh Gael - I'm sure you have been holding in that comment all week waiting to see yesterdays result. Going to dungannon and getting a result is never easy never mind missing 3 county players.

The Golden Years

Dare i say it, but is Darragh Canavan going to be a better player than his father?

The Bearded One

Quote from: The Golden Years on April 01, 2019, 10:41:33 AM
Dare i say it, but is Darragh Canavan going to be a better player than his father?

I take it he stood out?
It is what it is. Presumably.

omagh_gael

Quote from: youhavenofans on April 01, 2019, 10:38:13 AM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 01, 2019, 09:49:15 AM

Yes

I seen that Killyclogher played without their 3 county players yesterday. Omagh Gael - I'm sure you have been holding in that comment all week waiting to see yesterdays result. Going to dungannon and getting a result is never easy never mind missing 3 county players.

Sorry to disappoint you but I don't really hold any ill feelings towards Killyclogher. Just passing comment on some conversations I was having over the weekend.

GetOverTheBar

Might be a 'better player'. Will never have the same holding in the game. That's just something that'll hang over him forever.

NotedObserver

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 01, 2019, 11:05:38 AM

Might be a 'better player'. Will never have the same holding in the game. That's just something that'll hang over him forever.

Was he playing at the weekend?

In hiding

Probably not