JJB Irish Cup Final - Linfield v Dungannon Swifts

Started by Will Hunting, May 04, 2007, 03:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FermPundit

I clicked onto the match and I saw Ryan McCluskey being carried off on a strecther. Anyone see what happened him? I hope its not a serious injury!!
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: Bacon on May 05, 2007, 03:51:00 PM
2-2 all at half time. The ground (I nearly called it a stadium) is still half empty. I though it would fill up when they made their way from the pub after watching the Protestant bigots beat the Catholic bigots in the Scottish match.

Thats quite a sweeping statement, everyone that supports Rangers/Celtis are bigots then? You tool
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

laceer

well done and commiserations to the swifts.they are a credit in the way they have promoted a cross community ethos in the club over the past 5-10 years.they gave linfield much more of a game than anyone was predicting and should be proud of their efforts..ryan mccluskey's injury looked serious enough-he seemed to catch his studs in the turf and looked in a lot of pain

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Bacon on May 05, 2007, 03:51:00 PM
2-2 all at half time. The ground (I nearly called it a stadium) is still half empty. I though it would fill up when they made their way from the pub after watching the Protestant bigots beat the Catholic bigots in the Scottish match.

So then, Rod Stewart, Travis, Sean Connery, Oasis, Simple Minds, John Higgins to name but a few - are all bigots then???

Your not a tool cos that would be useful, I'd compare you to a big steaming pile of dog sh*te!!  >:(
Tbc....

OdoSkimodo

ExiledGael

McCluskey jarred his knee in the ground when making a tackle, looked pretty bad though.
When the physio came over and tried bending the knee you could clearly hear Clucker roaring in agony. He was on crutches at the end. Don't know if he would have played against Tyrone anyway but i'd safely say there's no chance now

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Read in the paper today that Mark McAllister is away to Celtic today for a wee scoot.

Am disappointed for him yesterday - he's a good lad - even if it is just Norn Iron sacar.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"