AIQF 2017 Tír Eoghain vs Ard Macha, Sat. August 5th @4pm

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, July 17, 2017, 06:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

we were ulster champions in 2007, 2010 and 2016 and in the all-ireland 1/4 finals in each of those years we were very poor despite being favourites. even in 2009 we just about got over the line against Kildare. hopefully lessons will finally be learned...

Jinxy

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 17, 2017, 07:47:59 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on July 17, 2017, 07:45:49 PM
I'd say the flourbags would be quietly confident about winning this one.

You would, ya fecking numpty! :P ;)

The most dangerous animal in the world is a wounded Kildare man.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Any wan know when the tickets are available. With Dublin playing first it could be wild hard to get some.

illdecide

You Tyrone hoors are cocky bastids...Maybe we should all amalgamate and then we'll have a half a chance of winning other than that is there any point in even showing up.
So who do Tyrone play in the semi finals? Has that been drawn yet?. Get your hotels booked for all Ireland final weekend and remember us peasants looking for a ticket
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

OgraAnDun

Quote from: illdecide on July 17, 2017, 10:21:59 PM
You Tyrone hoors are cocky bastids...Maybe we should all amalgamate and then we'll have a half a chance of winning other than that is there any point in even showing up.
So who do Tyrone play in the semi finals? Has that been drawn yet?. Get your hotels booked for all Ireland final weekend and remember us peasants looking for a ticket

Dublin. But yes, they are an odious people.

Redhand Santa

Quote from: illdecide on July 17, 2017, 10:21:59 PM

Cocky? Half the county have been looking rid of harte all year cause we're going no where. Ignoring the winding the next day is a big game. As noted our quarter final record as Ulster champs hss been very poor. That will focus the minds and hopefully lead up a performance which is enough to get us over the line. We've been looking a crack at the dubs for years and are one win away from getting the chance.

Crete Boom

Quote from: ONeill on July 17, 2017, 09:23:32 PM
Get the fook outta this thread. I think Mayo people have a radar thing inbuilt and when the word Mayo is spoken or typed they know about it. It's like the wife and when I have an extra pint. They bloody know.

Sounding more like Mayo everyday!!

Tyrone wild unlucky at the final hurdles the last few years. If Sean Cavanagh wasn't harshly sent off agin Mayo last year Im pretty sure they would have won it. Serious amount of possession squandered that day. I have no doubt if the big man was still on the field he would have fired a lot of them missed chances  over the bar. Mayo like nearly everyone targets Sean and maybe karma caught up with Mayo  in the final.

Anyone looking rid of Micky Harte deserves the fools pardon.

illdecide

Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on July 17, 2017, 10:38:50 PM
Tyrone wild unlucky at the final hurdles the last few years. If Sean Cavanagh wasn't harshly sent off agin Mayo last year Im pretty sure they would have won it. Serious amount of possession squandered that day. I have no doubt if the big man was still on the field he would have fired a lot of them missed chances  over the bar. Mayo like nearly everyone targets Sean and maybe karma caught up with Mayo  in the final.

Anyone looking rid of Micky Harte deserves the fools pardon.
[/quote

Yeah yeah i hear you...If Marsden hadn't been wrongly sent of due to play acting and cheating the man would have wrecked the net and Armagh would have two All Irelands and Tyrone may never of had any...who knows.

On a more serious note if any Tyrone people seriously wanted/want rid of MH they need their heads looked at, over the last 2-3 years i've defended MH on this board and offer still stands. If you men in Tyrone don't want him i'd gladly take him in
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Main Street

That was probably the most tragic and heart breaking moment I have ever witnessed, Big Sean being sent off against Mayo and the injustice of it still lingers. It was a sight for sore eyes to see Big Sean reduced to tears as he lay crumpled on the sidelines, he could not even bring himself to follow proceedings on the pitch.
But hey, let's take heart from the big man himself, that red card made Sean a more "resilient" person and he pledged himself to one last great year with Tyrone. He would not be here among us now only for that vindictive red card.
Win Sam for Big Sean.

Best team to challenge the mighty Dubs in order.

1 Tyrone
2 Armagh
3 Kildare
4 Down
5 Monaghan (also rans)

seafoid

Quote from: Jinxy on July 17, 2017, 10:13:17 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 17, 2017, 07:47:59 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on July 17, 2017, 07:45:49 PM
I'd say the flourbags would be quietly confident about winning this one.

You would, ya fecking numpty! :P ;)

The most dangerous animal in the world is a wounded Kildare man.
Or a nihilistic Meath woman
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: seafoid on July 17, 2017, 09:25:13 PM
Quote from: ONeill on July 17, 2017, 09:10:46 PM
The memory of Mayo last year has to be a driving force during training in the next 3 weeks.

That can't happen again to this current squad. If it does, we'll turn into Mayo.
Or Monaghan

There is something ominous about the grip Kerry and Dublin have on Sam this decade

Donegal managed to win once but Mayo and Monaghan did not.

Kerry have only the one so far this decade...what's so ominous about that?

omaghjoe

The memory of Mayo last year has to be a driving force during training in the next 3 weeks.

That can't happen again to this current squad. If it does, we'll turn into Mayo.
Or Monaghan

There is something ominous about the grip Kerry and Dublin have on Sam this decade

This is why I reckon your a bot, would you not be more appropriate to mention Tipp at least the got to a semi?

seafoid

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on July 18, 2017, 02:14:02 AM

Or Monaghan

Kerry have only the one so far this decade...what's so ominous about that?
Even when they are relatively weak they can still pick up Sams. Think how hard it has been for Tyrone to get to the final recently.  The championship is like a restaurant where two-thirds of the tables are already booked by Dublin and Kerry.. This decade may be even worse.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU