The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Oh shit. Shane in the water and a three- shot lead lost in two holes.

Orior

I was 3 over my handicap today in the Monthly Medal, after taking a triple bogey on the last hole :-(
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Boycey

Very compressed leaderboard but Lowry right in the mix as they enter the back 9..

Also looking like a much needed top 10 for Seamus Power. 

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: Boycey on April 21, 2019, 09:06:57 PM
Very compressed leaderboard but Lowry right in the mix as they enter the back 9..

Also looking like a much needed top 10 for Seamus Power.

Lowry going backwards

cornerback

Seamus Power going well at the Wells Fargo

Orior

McIlroy's birthday celebrations not good preparation for a final round at the Wells Fargo.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

OgraAnDun

Rory to represent Ireland in Tokyo.

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: OgraAnDun on May 14, 2019, 06:27:19 PM
Rory to represent Ireland in Tokyo.

Always been his dream to represent Ireland, apparently. Post Brexit anyway.

Keyser soze

That lad opens his mouth and I swear even he doesn't know what is going to come out of it. 

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Keyser soze on May 15, 2019, 09:29:40 AM
That lad opens his mouth and I swear even he doesn't know what is going to come out of it.

He was asked the question in a press conference. Is he supposed to say nothing?

trailer

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 15, 2019, 11:19:33 AM

What he should do is refuse to do any press at all. Then watch people complain about him. He's arguably one of the greatest sporting people this Island has ever produced yet all some people want to do is knock him. Begrudgers the lot of them.

Keyser soze

Quote from: trailer on May 15, 2019, 12:09:22 PM

What he should do is refuse to do any press at all. Then watch people complain about him. He's arguably one of the greatest sporting people this Island has ever produced yet all some people want to do is knock him. Begrudgers the lot of them.

He could be asked the same question next week and give a completely different answer.

OgraAnDun

+1

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Keyser soze on May 15, 2019, 12:24:18 PM

He could be asked the same question next week and give a completely different answer.

I very much highly doubt it.

Besides, Rory has just signed a big deal to be the face of Golfpass, a new golf subscription service from the Golf Channel / NBC Universal.

Guess who holds the rights to show the 2020 Olympics in the US?