Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Worker

ONeill

Or a repeat of the 3-2 win for Wigan earlier in the year - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6NUKfhmwoA

50/1
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ross4life

Quote from: ONeill on December 29, 2010, 06:20:05 PM
Or a repeat of the 3-2 win for Wigan earlier in the year - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6NUKfhmwoA

50/1

How many of that Arsenal team will play tonight 4/5? & that was Wigans one & only PL win over Arse.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ONeill

Try not to take posts so seriously my good man.

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ONeill

Fabianski,
Eboue, Squillaci, Koscielny, Sagna,
Diaby, Rosicky, Denilson,
Bendtner, Chamakh, Arshavin.

Subs: Szczesny, Nasri, Vela, Walcott, Wilshere, Djourou, Clichy.

Mad changes. Van Persie out because he played a match! Thought Djourou was fantastic v Chelsea. I understand the need for rest but I'd've thought the confidence from 2 nights ago was enough reason to keep a very similar team.

Puckoon

Mad Changes alright - this is the time to ride the crest of the wave. Squillachi gives me the shits sometimes, very poor looking across the midfield in comparison to what we just played.

Well, time will tell.

ross4life

Wigan make just one change sure to be fatigued compared to the fresh gooners side.

ONeill

Ooooh v controversial. Wigan player takes a dive in the box. Penalty scored.

ross4life

Watched the replay 4 times, the slightest of touches from the arse defender tripped the Wigan man, correct decision by the ref.

ONeill

Watch it a 5th time and you'll see that the fictional contact was outside the box.

1-1.

ONeill

2-1. Arshavin takes the piss for 40 mins, then scores a screamer and sets up Bender.

ONeill

2-1 up at HT.

Very sluggish for the first half hour. Wilshere then came on for Diaby, why not sure, and Arsenal started to physically impose themselves. Wigan were rocky towards the end and Arsenal could easily have been two or three up. Chamackh ropey first touch.

ross4life

I thought that was poor pass by arshavin that fell kindly to Bender. Wigan are piss poor Arse should win this at a canter.

gerry

only 4 more goals to go then
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,