The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

Just back the fcuk up a bit lad.

Youre like the boy from the next town over who cant drink in his own town comin into our town tryin too hard. Just simmer down a bit. 3 posts a day max

😃😉

Bronco

Apologies Jibba jabba, didn't mean to dominate discussions. Understood.

J70

Quote from: gawa316 on September 12, 2020, 07:27:18 PM
This thread going to be ruined now by the looks of it

Yeah, you'd think he'd at least try to disguise his new identity.

I guess he's got an equine fixation.

Bronco

Sorry, don't mean to dominate discussion again but that's a few posts now which have suggested I'm some sort of impostor or something. Could someone explain what is being hinted at here please?

Thanks

Quote from: J70 on September 12, 2020, 09:34:09 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on September 12, 2020, 07:27:18 PM
This thread going to be ruined now by the looks of it

Yeah, you'd think he'd at least try to disguise his new identity.

I guess he's got an equine fixation.

cadhlancian

Quote from: trileacman on September 12, 2020, 07:40:18 PM
Quote from: Bronco on September 12, 2020, 07:29:09 PM
Leeds were a breath of fresh air, really enjoyable to watch. Will probably go straight back down but it'll be brilliant entertainment.

It's a pity Liverpool had to resort to that embarrassing dive in order to win.

You're a gobshite.

Deserved 3 points to Liverpool. Salah was immense. Disappointed with Bobby. Really starting to show his age. Keita was so-so for me. Jones very good when he came on. Robertson was Liverpool's 2nd best player. Outstanding defensive performance in the 2nd half. 2 clear penalties and was an outrage Virgil's goal didn't stand, leeds man tripped over his own player, never a foul. Hope Gini stays, there's not the right mix of attacking guile and defensive workrate in the remaining MFs.

Did VVD and Gomez swap positions in that 2nd half? Seemed at times Gomez played next to Robertson and VVD next to TAA. Matip very rusty when he came on. For all my praise of him he is a clumsy kind of lad. Uncomfortable on the ball and 90 mins of Leeds pressing up on him would have had him shitting bricks.
I like Jones , but he was to blame for Leeds third goal, was caught ball watching and didnt track the run from midfield. Robertson was very good , thought TAA was very poor and looked uninterested..

gawa316

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 12, 2020, 06:22:42 PM
2 penalties.... Stevie Wonder working Var today

Obviously you don't care (we all know that) but you didn't thing both pens were certs?

supersub

Quote from: cadhlancian on September 13, 2020, 01:30:18 AM
Quote from: trileacman on September 12, 2020, 07:40:18 PM
Quote from: Bronco on September 12, 2020, 07:29:09 PM
Leeds were a breath of fresh air, really enjoyable to watch. Will probably go straight back down but it'll be brilliant entertainment.

It's a pity Liverpool had to resort to that embarrassing dive in order to win.

You're a gobshite.

Deserved 3 points to Liverpool. Salah was immense. Disappointed with Bobby. Really starting to show his age. Keita was so-so for me. Jones very good when he came on. Robertson was Liverpool's 2nd best player. Outstanding defensive performance in the 2nd half. 2 clear penalties and was an outrage Virgil's goal didn't stand, leeds man tripped over his own player, never a foul. Hope Gini stays, there's not the right mix of attacking guile and defensive workrate in the remaining MFs.

Did VVD and Gomez swap positions in that 2nd half? Seemed at times Gomez played next to Robertson and VVD next to TAA. Matip very rusty when he came on. For all my praise of him he is a clumsy kind of lad. Uncomfortable on the ball and 90 mins of Leeds pressing up on him would have had him shitting bricks.
I like Jones , but he was to blame for Leeds third goal, was caught ball watching and didnt track the run from midfield. Robertson was very good , thought TAA was very poor and looked uninterested..

Uninterested is not really a word you would associate with a Premier League Champion with a host of personal accolades only a handful of weeks ago. Poor performance, not up to standard, below par perhaps, but uninterested no.

Bronco

I agree uninterested isn't the correct term. For me Van Dijk is a real threat on offensive set pieces and sometimes looks solid enough defensively,but far too often over the last year he has looked lazy and switched off.

In fairness he isn't helped by the fact he has Gomez alongside him,who simply isn't a top half centre-back in my opinion.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gawa316 on September 13, 2020, 08:52:02 AM

Obviously you don't care (we all know that) but you didn't thing both pens were certs?

2 penalties in one game! I'm taking piss, both penalties were correct, the banter levelled at Utd and Bruno last season for all the penalties is all I'm doing.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 13, 2020, 09:34:27 AM
Quote from: gawa316 on September 13, 2020, 08:52:02 AM

2 penalties in one game! I'm taking piss, both penalties were correct, the banter levelled at Utd and Bruno last season for all the penalties is all I'm doing.

Yeah our best signing this season has been the younger brother of  Uniteds player of the year last year, I hope Penalty Og has a good year for us....

As far as Jones being at fault for the 3rd Leeds goal, the lad was literally in the game less than a minute. He is 19 years old and was just finding his space. He has the tools be be a seriously top class midfielder. Enough confidence but not outrageously arrogant. Is a great squad replacement for Lallana.

J70

I thought Jones looked very promising yesterday. Nice control and change of direction in tight spaces and can find a pass. Combined well with Salah.

Hound

Quote from: J70 on September 13, 2020, 01:01:07 PM
I thought Jones looked very promising yesterday. Nice control and change of direction in tight spaces and can find a pass. Combined well with Salah.
Absolutely. He wasn't great for their goal, but he was a breath of fresh air after that. 

For me the midfield trio that has the best all round impact is;
-Fabinho for stability and defensive cover
-One of Hendo, Gini, Milner for legs and drive and leadership 
-One of Keita, Ox, Jones for attacking quality and positive distribution

Bronco

For me I'd get rid of Milner, Henderson, and Fabinho. None of them have much football in them and all are no doubt on massive money.

Can't see it happening though.

Quote from: Hound on September 13, 2020, 08:00:53 PM
Quote from: J70 on September 13, 2020, 01:01:07 PM
Absolutely. He wasn't great for their goal, but he was a breath of fresh air after that. 

For me the midfield trio that has the best all round impact is;
-Fabinho for stability and defensive cover
-One of Hendo, Gini, Milner for legs and drive and leadership 
-One of Keita, Ox, Jones for attacking quality and positive distribution

Gabriel_Hurl

Quoteget rid of Milner, Henderson, and Fabinho. None of them have much football in them

Alright - get out and don't come back