Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

Boruc's antics pale in comparison with huns fans singing Derrys walls, being up to their neck in fenian blood etc, repeatedly during last week's game with Fiorentina. Doesn't UEFA have some ruling which forbids sectarian chanting?

You do get great humour after a Celtic Huns match particularly if Celtic are the victors. Remember back in 1998 when the stopped the Huns ten in a row and the Celtic players all revaeled t shirts with ten in a row, only the 0 was stroked out and they read 1 in a row :D :D

mhacadoir

there is a lot of sectarian chanting tony but to be honest it comes from both sides. my seats for the last 2 old firms have been 5 away from them, and they had a song bout hanging neil lennon, nazi salutes, the billy boys etc. but then u have some at celtic who still sing roll of honour, i hope you die in your sleep nacho novo, etc. it works both ways.

still, was a great win and i think the league is still possible.

T Fearon

mhacadoir, I agree but read Tommy Gemmell's book. Tommy explains in his book how he was coming out of an old firm game at Parkhead not so long ago,to be collected by his wife, and took dogs abuse from Huns fans who he met on the way out.

He described the huns bigotry as ten times worse than Celtic's element, and he himself is not a catholic.

Still it will be a great week if Fiorentina do the business on Thursday night ;D

mhacadoir

oh i agree tony, must read his book.

yeh im all for the fiorentina thursday night, their luck has to run out at some stage. surely anti-football cannot get them to a uefa cup final.

forza la viola!!

Muzz

Did anyone listen to Gregory on the Stephen Nolan show today about Arthur?

Rav67

Quote from: Muzz on April 30, 2008, 10:31:46 PM
Did anyone listen to Gregory on the Stephen Nolan show today about Arthur?

Obviously it was about the t-shirt but what all was he saying?

T Fearon

Does anyone listen to Gregory, ever?

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Didn't hear Gregory, but he's a bigoted idiot, didn't hear him complaining when Gazza played the flute or Goram wore the black armband after Billy Wright died. Campbell is a throw back to the past and will be/is getting squeezed out of the DUP.
Tbc....

the green man

Gregorys points were as follows:

-Boruc has publically claimed that he despises Rangers and won't shake hands with them after a game
-Boruc has been questioned by police for 'doing similar things' against Rangers
-If Ferguson wore a 'God Bless John Knox' how would Celtic fans react.

To top it all off, Campbell claimed that Boruc was a bigot for wearing the T shirt. Nolan pulled him on it and said is wasn't bigoted at all, more provocative.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Oh aye, I forgot -

FORZA LA VIOLA
Tbc....

lynchbhoy

gregory cambell calling someone a bigot...classic !  :D

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

Main Street

So good, that it would be considered rude to mention the blatant dive by Jarosik ;D

GalwayBayBoy