Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Quote from: JimStynes on October 24, 2010, 03:48:09 PM
The score from the PSV match today!

Was only 2-0 at HT, Feyenoord must be gone to the dogs?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

Matt Williams rugby expert & Tommy Carr failed football manager talking about Rooney/Man united on Setanta talksport seriously this is worse than listening to the views of Guillem Balague & Eamon Dunphy
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

I know some of the people on here can put their foot in their mouth, but it would be a hell of a big foot for this guy  :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ25Cs46mLk

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

pintsofguinness

This woman next door - it seems every time she has a few drinks (or drugs) in her she goes out on to the street SCREAMING and SCREECHING until she's hoarse. It's like nothing I've ever heard before. 2am this morning she was at it.
I think she kicked the door in last night, there's some man there fixing it today. 
I seen her one morning I was going to work and it was like something you'd see in a zombie movie - big white face, red bulging eyes, head hanging to one side, hair hanging down round her. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 30, 2010, 03:14:28 PM
This woman next door - it seems every time she has a few drinks (or drugs) in her she goes out on to the street SCREAMING and SCREECHING until she's hoarse. It's like nothing I've ever heard before. 2am this morning she was at it.
I think she kicked the door in last night, there's some man there fixing it today. 
I seen her one morning I was going to work and it was like something you'd see in a zombie movie - big white face, red bulging eyes, head hanging to one side, hair hanging down round her.

Sounds like the future Mrs. POG
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

ross4life

Hedley Lamarr

10-year-old gives birth to baby
A girl of 10 has had a baby in southern Spain, officials have said

Social workers are deciding whether to let the mother and her family retain custody of the baby, born last week in the city of Jerez de la Frontera.

Micaela Navarro, the Andalusia region's social affairs minister, said that the father of the baby was also a child.

She refused to give further details, such as the sex or health of the baby.

Spanish newspapers said the mother is of Romanian origin. The daily Diario de Jerez quoted medical staff who treated the girl as saying they were told by her mother that giving birth at such a young age was common in their country.
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 30, 2010, 03:14:28 PM

What part of Dublin do you live in?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

caughtredhanded

The University of South Carolina is offering a sociology course based on the life, work & rise to fame of lady GaGa. Seriously, WTF?
www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-11672679

ziggysego

Quote from: caughtredhanded on November 02, 2010, 11:29:04 PM
The University of South Carolina is offering a sociology course based on the life, work & rise to fame of lady GaGa. Seriously, WTF?
www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-11672679

Just read that a few minutes ago. Madness.
Testing Accessibility

ludermor

Silvio does not give a bollix!

Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi dismissed calls to resign today over reports he helped a 17-year-old girl who attended parties at his house, saying it was "better to like beautiful girls than to be gay".

He refused to apologise for his fondness for young women and denied doing anything improper, after the case of the girl known as Ruby filled Italian newspapers last week and opposition politicians called for him to resign.

"As always, I work without interruption and if occasionally I happen to look a beautiful girl in the face, it's better to like beautiful girls than to be gay," he told a meeting at a motorcycle industry show in Milan.

"You should be completely reassured about the government and about the fact that it's a government that still has a majority that intends to govern until the end of its term," he said.

Mr Berlusconi, who has tangled with the media over parties and women in the past, has been under increasing pressure since newspapers last week carried reports about the teenager who attended parties at his sumptuous villa at Arcore near Milan.

The Corriere della Sera  newspaper reported details of a phone call it said Mr Berlusconi made to a Milan police chief on Ruby's behalf when she was detained over a separate theft incident in May, raising questions of whether he improperly intervened.

Mr Berlusconi says he helped Ruby, whose real name is reported by Italian newspapers to be Karima El Mahroug, but he denies exerting any improper pressure on police officers.

"This recent storm in the newspapers is a paper storm," Mr Berlusconi said. "You will see in the end that nothing else happened apart from an act of solidarity by the prime minister, which I would have been ashamed not to do."

The teenager, who has since turned 18, has told newspapers she received €7,000 from Mr Berlusconi after attending two parties. She has denied having sex with the 74-year-old premier