NAG1

Clare Balding commentating on the tennis on 5 Live

muppet

Quote from: Tyrones own on June 30, 2011, 03:32:10 PM
Quote from: muppet on June 30, 2011, 12:45:07 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on June 30, 2011, 03:03:22 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on June 29, 2011, 08:58:50 PM
Quote from: Cold tea on June 29, 2011, 08:29:57 PM
•never ride more than two abreast, and ride in single file on narrow or busy roads and when riding round bends

*I stand corrected.*
I had you down for being related to Muppet what with the dazzling ability you both share to
know pretty much all there is to know about everything... but due to recent events  ::) I'm now not so sure  ;D

To a 4 year old and 8 year pretty much knows all there is to know.
True....but as adults, we understand that no one knows everything,
Apparently you two didn't get that memo :-\

You repeat this ad nauseum despite being the first to cheer and post smilies whenever I admit I am wrong.
MWWSI 2017

anportmorforjfc

Andrew Cotter starting to commentate on every sport on the BBC.

NAG1

At least he is decent at the Golf.

CB started to do my nut in on the Ascot coverage and has just gone through the roof since she got to Wimbledon.

Tyrones own

Quote from: muppet on June 30, 2011, 03:55:44 PM
•never ride more than two abreast, and ride in single file on narrow or busy roads and when riding round bends

*I stand corrected.*
I had you down for being related to Muppet what with the dazzling ability you both share to
know pretty much all there is to know about everything... but due to recent events  ::) I'm now not so sure  ;D

You repeat this ad nauseum despite being the first to cheer and post smilies whenever I admit I am wrong.
Once Muppet...one time and you had to be embarrassed and guilted
In to it.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Canalman on June 17, 2011, 03:23:32 PM
Playing on the team with the extra player on astro when an odd number of players show up. A right pain in the hole. Inevitably go 4 goals down quickly as everyone looks to someone else to do the work and arguments ensue.

We just make the team with the extra man play two touch, if the teams are roughly equal there usually isn't much in it.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

muppet

Quote from: Tyrones own on June 30, 2011, 04:10:31 PM
Quote from: muppet on June 30, 2011, 03:55:44 PM

*I stand corrected.*

Once Muppet...one time and you had to be embarrassed and guilted
In to it.

I felt sorry for you.  ;D
MWWSI 2017

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

anportmorforjfc

rolloutking

An Gaeilgoir

" We the citizens" on prime time. A pet projet for the chattering classes. If you want to make a change, get elected. Ask Fintan o Toole about it!!

Eamonnca1

Independent TDs in the Dail chamber dressed like tramps.  And now something's being done about it - proper order!

QuoteDail dress code plans 'pathetic'

Friday, 8 July 2011

Proposed new rules forcing TDs to dress smartly in the Dail chamber or face being thrown out have been branded pathetic.

A Dail watchdog has recommended male deputies wear a tailored jacket, collared-shirt and trousers, while women are slightly less restricted in being banned simply from wearing jeans.

Independent TDs Mick Wallace and Luke "Ming" Flanagan, and People Before Profit's Richard Boyd-Barrett will be among those most likely to be affected by the new dress code.

Mr Boyd-Barrett would not be drawn on whether he would abide by the new rules. "It's pathetic and further evidence that we have a Government of clowns," said the Dun Laoghaire TD.

"The country is drowning in debt, we have half a million people unemployed, we have people facing the loss of their homes and cuts to the most vulnerable, and these clowns are wondering what people wear in the Dail. It's pathetic."

Mr Boyd-Barrett often wears jeans in the Dail chamber and shirts not tucked in, while Mr Flanagan wears his shirts buttoned up to the neck and out over his trousers. Wexford TD Mick Wallace brings a dash of colour to the chamber with his trademark pink shirts. None of the men wear formal jackets.

Sinn Fein president Gerry Adams often takes Leaders' Questions without a jacket and with his sleeves rolled up.

The rules were decided by the Dail's Committee on Procedures and Privileges, which also banned calls to premium-rate numbers from Leinster House telephones following the "Ring of Kerry" controversy.

It is understood Ceann Comhairle Sean Barrett, who chairs the committee, was driving the issue, but just one TD dissented out of the 10-strong membership.

Independent Catherine Murphy said: "There was a very strict dress code in Anglo Irish Bank. Dress codes don't necessarily mean people do things with the right motivation."

Forever Green

fcukwits who laugh at their own jokes even if they are funny. Just fcuk off