You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doogie Browser

People not putting subjects on emails

ziggysego

Quote from: Doogie Browser on June 20, 2011, 05:25:41 PM
People not putting subjects on emails

In the same vein, people who put links on messageboard threads, but don't provide any information about what the link is.
Testing Accessibility

Eamonnca1

And people starting threads with meaningless titles like "Question" or "Look at this" or "Interesting".

This place doesn't seem to be so bad though, but An Fear Rua used to be terrible for it.

laoislad

Quote from: Onion Bag on June 20, 2011, 03:53:02 PM
This c**k, seen him on the tele over the weekend and he really grinds my gears  >:( >:( >:(

That's BIFFOS for ya
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

maggie

DoireGael

DoireGael

People who wipe butter back into the carton, half claried in bread

People who are extremely obese through choice, a disgrace and simply a burden on society

Smokers who walk infront of you down the street and blow a puff over there shoulder into your face.

Blowitupref

Quote from: Onion Bag on June 20, 2011, 03:53:02 PM
This c**k, seen him on the tele over the weekend and he really grinds my gears  >:( >:( >:(

Ya would agree his smugness knows no bounds, poor replacement for Larry King.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Eamonnca1

Quote from: DoireGael on June 24, 2011, 03:34:14 AM
Smokers who walk infront of you down the street and blow a puff over there shoulder into your face.

Smokers who try to force you to breathe their poisonous fumes in an enclosed space and then have the nerve to call YOU! a Nazi when you say anything about it.

Eamonnca1

DoireGael

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on June 24, 2011, 04:54:27 AM

Smokers who try to force you to breathe their poisonous fumes in an enclosed space and then have the nerve to call YOU! a Nazi when you say anything about it.

Smokers who put drinking beer in the same level as smoking. Me drinking a pint will not cause others to have lung cancer

People who have cats and there clothes are covered in hairs (Hate both cat and person)

People who kiss there dogs after it licked its arse.

People who believe everything the media say

Sorry off on another one there.

Celt_Man

Hay Fever....

Nose has been in "run" mode since I woke up and a conservative estimate would put the number of times I sneezed since this morning at 4 million...   And don't start me about having itchy eyeballs and eye sockets....  >:(
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Canalman

Not really a grind my gear but I think it is very bad form  for you to NOT bring you tray and rubbish and empty it in the bin in McDonalds/Burger King etc after use. I know that some neothatcherites will pipe up and say (rightly) that it is someone's job to do it but still find it bad manners not to do so.

Also the lowlifes who nonchalantly discard their cigarette butts on the streets. Even worse are the uberlowlifes outside pubs who can't be arsed to  put the butt in the box put there for that reason. Makes my blood boil.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: DoireGael on June 24, 2011, 01:34:39 PM

Smokers who put drinking beer in the same level as smoking. Me drinking a pint will not cause others to have lung cancer

People who have cats and there clothes are covered in hairs (Hate both cat and person)

People who spell "there" when it should be "their".

thebigfella

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on June 24, 2011, 03:58:55 PM
Quote from: DoireGael on June 24, 2011, 01:34:39 PM

People who spell "there" when it should be "their".

Yep that cnut should be banned from the internet and his hand's cut off if he even touches a keyboard.