You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Tyrones own on June 15, 2011, 10:48:11 PM
Maybe if you tried to do something when at work rather than go out of you way to find some reason to be pissed off, everyone including your boss would be better off!
But in fairness you do come out with some quare believable ones  :D

I hope you're posting that from home and not from work.

Cold tea

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on June 15, 2011, 08:00:41 PM
A boy in the office next door has a noisy scroll wheel on his mouse. I swear he must sit there for hours on end scrolling! All I can hear is this "clickety clickety click......clickety clickety click......clickety clickety click......clickety clickety click......clickety clickety click......clickety clickety click......clickety clickety click......"

Drives me f**king insane! I actually spoke to him about it eventually and asked him what could possibly be so long that he just sits there all day scrolling through it. Since then the noise has stopped.

Are the walls made of tissue paper?

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Cold tea on June 15, 2011, 11:48:18 PM

He keeps his door open. I've been ordered to keep mine open too because there's no window into my office from the corridor and the boss likes to keep an eye on things. When the boss disappears to Japan I usually shut my door.

Tyrones own

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on June 15, 2011, 11:50:28 PM

He keeps his door open. I've been ordered to keep mine open too because there's no window into my office from the corridor and the boss likes to keep an eye on things. When the boss disappears to Japan I usually shut my door.
"he likes to keep an eye on things"  :-\
No harm to you Eamon but you're def good for the odd big one on here!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Eamonnca1

Cold tea

Are you 14?

EagleLord

People who are intolerant of other peoples' cultures..and the Dutch.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Cold tea on June 16, 2011, 07:37:22 AM
Are you 14?

No I'm an employee on a visa who has to do what he's told or he's on the next plane to Ireland and I happen to work in a very unusual company with a very unusual boss.

How old are you?

muppet

Quote from: Cold tea on June 16, 2011, 07:37:22 AM

Are you 14?

Sounds like he is a lapdancer so he is at least 18.
MWWSI 2017

Eamonnca1

Quote from: muppet on June 16, 2011, 05:50:42 PM
:D

I must say, Muppet, I do enjoy your posts!

muppet

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on June 16, 2011, 05:58:51 PM
Quote from: muppet on June 16, 2011, 05:50:42 PM
:D

I must say, Muppet, I do enjoy your posts!

Thank you, I enjoy your dancing.
MWWSI 2017

Eamonnca1

I'm a man of many talents. You have no idea.

Cold tea

Canalman

Playing on the team with the extra player on astro when an odd number of players show up. A right pain in the hole. Inevitably go 4 goals down quickly as everyone looks to someone else to do the work and arguments ensue.

Oh, also the knobs continuously whinging still about having had to study Peig Sayers in school. Never hear them whinging though about  the theorems, poetry, Shakespeare, Glaciation, Reproduction in plants etc. which imo were of no use to 95% plus of us in the "real world".

Puckoon

Quote from: Canalman on June 17, 2011, 03:23:32 PM
Playing on the team with the extra player on astro when an odd number of players show up. A right pain in the hole. Inevitably go 4 goals down quickly as everyone looks to someone else to do the work and arguments ensue.

Dublin league, is it?