You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold tea

Michael McIntyre ball licking Cowell every night on BGT!

ziggysego

When I'm on the footpath and drivers go to the other side of the road when they're passing me. Just because I'm disabled, doesn't mean I'm suicidal and going to throw myself in front of your car!!!!
Testing Accessibility

Denn Forever

But isn't that what you're told when you start driving?  Expect the unexected?

If you are at the kerb, they don't know if you are not silly enough to try and start to cross the road.  Also, they may be afraid that if you drop down from the kerb, the front wheels may get caught and you may pitch/fall forward into the path of the car.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Cold tea

Quote from: ziggysego on June 03, 2011, 01:43:04 PM
When I'm on the footpath and drivers go to the other side of the road when they're passing me. Just because I'm disabled, doesn't mean I'm suicidal and going to throw myself in front of your car!!!!

I suspect this happened you once - how could a car always go to the otherside of the road when passing someone in a wheelchair - are cars not allowed to drive on that side round your way.

bennydorano

The missus lifting the Irish News after i've dandered into town to buy it, come home and put the kettle & toast on 4 breakfast, stuck the ipod on and sat down for a read. Break your mitts next time woman.

Orangemac

Quote from: bennydorano on June 04, 2011, 08:46:18 PM
The missus lifting the Irish News after i've dandered into town to buy it, come home and put the kettle & toast on 4 breakfast, stuck the ipod on and sat down for a read. Break your mitts next time woman.
My wife would never think of buying the paper when she was at the shop but if I brought it home would swipe it like a magpie if I set it down for 1 second.

Groucho

Quote from: bennydorano on June 04, 2011, 08:46:18 PM

No chance Benny.....she knock yer bollocks in ;)
I like to see the fairways more narrow, then everyone would have to play from the rough, not just me

maddog

hoors in the local snorting marching powder in the bogs and dont even bother to disguise it.

Canalman

Cleaning/washing the Foreman Grill after use.

Also, being given a warm bottle of beer in a pub, one just having been put in the fridge. Wouldn't happen in America.

NAG1

Canalman couldnt agree more, but then most peolle just accept it and dont say a word. We are actually paying for it and paying for the service so the least they could do is to exchange it for a cold one. Same goes for shops and drinks, wouldnt get that in the US.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Canalman on June 06, 2011, 01:22:01 PM

Also, being given a warm bottle of beer in a pub, one just having been put in the fridge. Wouldn't happen in America.
Complain to the bar staff! Proper barkeep stocks from the back anyhow.

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Canalman on June 06, 2011, 01:22:01 PM
That annoys the fcuk out of me too!  They are messy hoors if you leave them though.

Cold tea

Martin McHugh saying won instead of win!

Square Ball

waiting in the doctors for the past hour and still no sign of being called.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

HiMucker

When you go to football training and do loads of drills like hand passing pack and fourth but dont play a game. Fcuks me right off when your looking forward to a bit off football all day at work