You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersarsfields

Flys. In particular those that are now spray painted to the front of my car.

Oh and dandilions!! You cut the lawn and within two days these fecking parasites are back up rearing their ugly heads!!   

ziggysego

Trying to figure out what women are thinking. JUST TELL ME!!!!!
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

If it's in a romantic/potentially romantic situation - if it isnt obvious what they are thinking ziggy - then it isnt good.

ONeill

Quote from: ziggysego on May 05, 2011, 12:22:52 AM
Trying to figure out what women are thinking. JUST TELL ME!!!!!

30 mins at 200 after warmed up.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: thebigfella on May 05, 2011, 12:20:01 AM
Based on all your posts either you are the most unfortunate person in the world or you are a complete moany fcuker

Based on what you've just written you either only read this thread (which is by definition full of complaints, there is a clue in the title after all) rather than my non-moaning posts in other threads and assume that all my other posts are the same, or you're a glutton for punishment who clicks on a thread titled "you know what really grinds my gears?" and gets upset at the sight of people complaining about things that grind their gears. Or both. Either of which would make you a bit of an idiot.

thebigfella

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 05, 2011, 03:08:08 AM
Quote from: thebigfella on May 05, 2011, 12:20:01 AM
Based on all your posts either you are the most unfortunate person in the world or you are a complete moany fcuker

Based on what you've just written you either only read this thread (which is by definition full of complaints, there is a clue in the title after all) rather than my non-moaning posts in other threads and assume that all my other posts are the same, or you're a glutton for punishment who clicks on a thread titled "you know what really grinds my gears?" and gets upset at the sight of people complaining about things that grind their gears. Or both. Either of which would make you a bit of an idiot.

Nope actually all you posts on the general section are usually moaning, teachers have a hard job, people in the shop annoyed me ...... Get the drift  :D By the way doesn't annoy me at all, just pointing out your a moan all the time.

Puckoon

The headache you get when every time you cough - after a few days heavy coughing. Christ it's brutal.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: thebigfella on May 05, 2011, 09:35:59 AM
Nope actually all you posts on the general section are usually moaning, teachers have a hard job, people in the shop annoyed me ...... Get the drift  :D By the way doesn't annoy me at all, just pointing out your a moan all the time.

Gawd! You're such a moaning minnie! Do you ever stop moaning about other people moaning?

EagleLord

I really really hate people who take their anger out on the internet....wait hang on a minute...

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

maggie

The price of airport parking. £16 and im only going for one night.
Rip off merchants.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

haveaharp

Why do Irish people say "bye" at the end of a phone call about 5 times getting progressively quicker, and when did this start ?

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: haveaharp on May 06, 2011, 04:12:59 PM
Why do Irish people say "bye" at the end of a phone call about 5 times getting progressively quicker, and when did this start ?

Could be worse, it could be Derek Mooney on the other end of the phone only saying it the once.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

muppet

Quote from: maggie on May 06, 2011, 12:40:25 PM
The price of airport parking. £16 and im only going for one night.
Rip off merchants.

Would you not pay for a room somewhere?

MWWSI 2017