You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Sams

Quote from: 4father on April 24, 2011, 03:18:18 PM
Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on October 22, 2007, 12:36:13 PM
When you ask your woman if she wants any food on.  to which the reply is no.

then when you sit down to eat your feed she picks away at it.  FFS!!!!!!

b**tards!!!!!

Especially the chips...."are you sure you dont want anything from the chip shop....positive???"fcukers >:( >:( >:(
The Aristocrat Years

gawa316

When the toilet seat doesn't stay up by itself, which means you have to hold it with one hand, which can lead to many a mishap in the other hand.

The only thing worse than this is, when the toilet seat stays up until you are in full flow then decides to come down taking the toilet lid with it...pish everywhere!!!!

Bord na Mona man

Quote from: gawa316 on April 24, 2011, 07:45:43 PM
When the toilet seat doesn't stay up by itself, which means you have to hold it with one hand, which can lead to many a mishap in the other hand.

The only thing worse than this is, when the toilet seat stays up until you are in full flow then decides to come down taking the toilet lid with it...pish everywhere!!!!
Or even worse, when the seat won't stay up and the door of the toilet has no lock and won't stay closed.
You end up looking like the Karate Kid.

muppet

Quote from: Bord na Mona man on April 24, 2011, 08:03:05 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on April 24, 2011, 07:45:43 PM

Or even worse, when the seat won't stay up and the door of the toilet has no lock and won't stay closed.
You end up looking like the Karate Kid.

That's what the 8 pints makes you think.

MWWSI 2017

pintsofguinness

When you get a couple of days off and have to work your arse off before you go and when you come back to make up for being off, makes it pointless.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

EagleLord

I agree Pints! Do away with holidays! :D

Orior

Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 26, 2011, 07:28:31 PM
When you get a couple of days off and have to work your arse off before you go and when you come back to make up for being off, makes it pointless.

Translation: Before and after holidays, pintsofguinness works hard. But normally he is a lazy bollix, and does the bare minimum to get through the day  :o
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Orior

The assissination thread has me thinking of another grind...

All that money wasted on flowers for Princess Di's funeral. Probably millions of pounds which was manure after a fortnight.

One bunch on top of the casket is enough. Give the rest to charity.

Orior

This is probably already posted...

People who light gorse fires. If ever I catch you doing it, I will borrow a measuring tape and beat you to within an inch of your life.

ziggysego

Quote from: Orior on April 27, 2011, 01:33:18 PM
This is probably already posted...

People who light gorse fires. If ever I catch you doing it, I will borrow a measuring tape and beat you to within an inch of your life.

Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

When the iphone autocorrects "Cryostat" to "Fetishes" in a text message to your boss.

Lovely.

King Kenny

Brilliant Puck,  gave me a good laugh!

Orangemac

Sunday morning. Sun splitting the stones. Drive 3 mile to the shop for the paper. Home for a cup of tea and some toast.

No Sports supplement in paper. Boll**cks!

Eamonnca1

The plane passenger in the seat behind who thinks it's okay to poke his knees into my back for five hours and dance a jig just because he can't figure out where to put his legs. (I gave out to him and made a scene about it, he soon figured out where to put his legs.)

The boy on the other flight in the seat beside me with bad breath. He became one of the "jumpers" when the plane landed. You know?  The ones who vault out of their seat as soon as the seatbelt sign goes off so they can stand for five minutes in cramped conditions while the people in front disembark? He actually climbed over my legs so that he could do that. Motherf***er.

thebigfella

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 05, 2011, 12:12:31 AM
The plane passenger in the seat behind who thinks it's okay to poke his knees into my back for five hours and dance a jig just because he can't figure out where to put his legs. (I gave out to him and made a scene about it, he soon figured out where to put his legs.)

The boy on the other flight in the seat beside me with bad breath. He became one of the "jumpers" when the plane landed. You know?  The ones who vault out of their seat as soon as the seatbelt sign goes off so they can stand for five minutes in cramped conditions while the people in front disembark? He actually climbed over my legs so that he could do that. Motherf***er.

Based on all your posts either you are the most unfortunate person in the world or you are a complete moany fcuker