You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

Endless dog leads that turn into tripwires.

Inconsiderate dog owners in general, in fact.

ONeill

Quote from: Canalman on March 29, 2011, 09:41:48 AM
The same guys every week being "reminded"/ told to take their turn in goals at astroturf.

Pisses me off too.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

4father

Quote from: corn02 on June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM
Carol Vorderman reaching for a vowel or a constanant before the contestant has said...

lol

4father

When your socks turn around the wrong way during the night and they pull on the hairs on your legs.  Fuckin sore and fuckin annoying

muppet

Quote from: 4father on March 29, 2011, 07:26:21 PM
When your socks turn around the wrong way during the night and they pull on the hairs on your legs.  Fuckin sore and fuckin annoying

I'd say you are a bit hit with the chicks.
MWWSI 2017

4father

Quote from: muppet on March 29, 2011, 07:27:37 PM
Quote from: 4father on March 29, 2011, 07:26:21 PM

I'd say you are a bit hit with the chicks.

How'd ye guess!!

Eamonnca1

Inarticulate people calling talk radio shows

gawa316

Having a brute of cough for the past 4 weeks, oul phelgm is only making it's way up now (slowly) so at least another week of it left yet >:(

Eamonnca1

Quote from: gawa316 on April 01, 2011, 06:30:43 PM
Having a brute of cough for the past 4 weeks, oul phelgm is only making it's way up now (slowly) so at least another week of it left yet >:(
Seems like a long time. A cardiovascular workout usually loosens it up for me, and along with cold remedies like Lemsip I can have most of it cleared out in a week.

isourboydownyet

when you open a yogurt and the foil lid splits in two as you take it off

Tony Baloney

gawa316

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 01, 2011, 11:06:12 PM
Seems like a long time. A cardiovascular workout usually loosens it up for me, and along with cold remedies like Lemsip I can have most of it cleared out in a week.

On my second dose of antibiotics, if these don't work have to have an xray. Played soccer/football last wkd and just coughed the whole match so any type of exercise is out...unfortunately

Tony Baloney

Quote from: gawa316 on April 02, 2011, 10:24:06 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 01, 2011, 11:06:12 PM

On my second dose of antibiotics, if these don't work have to have an xray. Played soccer/football last wkd and just coughed the whole match so any type of exercise is out...unfortunately
Which was it? ;D

Denn Forever

For some, soccer is football and for others Football is football.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...