You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: trueblue1234 on March 28, 2011, 12:38:31 AM
People who try and defend a gear grinder. The whole point of the tread is that there doesn't have to be logical reasons. It just has to get on your wick.

Plastic wrapped products that are nearly impossible to open without taking a hatchet to them!

Yeah, you're right. Don't listen to all the naysayers who may berate your posting here.
Testing Accessibility

Eamonnca1

Quote from: trueblue1234 on March 28, 2011, 12:38:31 AM
The whole point of the tread is that there doesn't have to be logical reasons. It just has to get on your wick.
Bike haters get on my wick. My entry was legit.

AZOffaly

EamonnCA, you could be the worst cross breed ever :D An Ulster man's stubbornness in a 'discussion' coupled with a Californian Hippy outlook :D

illdecide

Eating a toastie and the onion that is so fecking hot falls down onto your bottom lip and burns the f**k outta it
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Hilltresk

This forum. Its a kinda s**tty when there is no league football on.  :-\

Donnellys Hollow

Insurance companies.....

Shower of bastards
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Brick Tamlin

im with ye on that one DH, shower of hoors to deal with

gallsman

People who don't understand their policies, coverage, excesses and exclusions and take it out on the poor insurance company employee.

armaghniac

Many cyclists are indeed wankers, many motorists are too, but the proportion is not so great.

However in the motoring pratt group are those that tailgate you before the tollgate on the M1, when they get by you they then tailgate you after the toll gate. You'd think that if they were in such a hurry that they'd get a fecking tag.

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 27, 2011, 07:32:55 PM
Quote from: laoislad on March 27, 2011, 01:26:02 PM
Quote from: Cold tea on March 27, 2011, 01:22:37 PM
Quote from: maggie on March 27, 2011, 05:10:33 AM
Cyclists.

+1 especially the w**kers who cycle beside each other so they can chat, sometimes 3 and 4 together on main roads like the armagh to portadown road, and then they wonder why they get knocked, pricks!

Don't get me started on those b**tard cyclists ..I try to clip all of them with the wing mirror of my van when I pass.

Funny, I thought you were one yourself?

Saying I am one myself is pushing it a little,my bike has been rusting at the back of the garden for the last 6 months (hence the extra 2stone I 've put on since I got married)and when I did use it all I did was cycle it around the Phoenix Park on the cycle lanes.
I was too nervous on the road,too many van drivers trying to hit me with their wing mirrors the b**tards.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ross4life

Quote from: laoislad on March 28, 2011, 07:07:08 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 27, 2011, 07:32:55 PM
Quote from: laoislad on March 27, 2011, 01:26:02 PM
Quote from: Cold tea on March 27, 2011, 01:22:37 PM
Quote from: maggie on March 27, 2011, 05:10:33 AM
Cyclists.

+1 especially the w**kers who cycle beside each other so they can chat, sometimes 3 and 4 together on main roads like the armagh to portadown road, and then they wonder why they get knocked, pricks!

Don't get me started on those b**tard cyclists ..I try to clip all of them with the wing mirror of my van when I pass.

Funny, I thought you were one yourself?

Saying I am one myself is pushing it a little,my bike has been rusting at the back of the garden for the last 6 months (hence the extra 2stone I 've put on since I got married)and when I did use it all I did was cycle it around the Phoenix Park on the cycle lanes.
I was too nervous on the road,too many van drivers trying to hit me with their wing mirrors the b**tards.

So she's wearing the trousers & your putting on the weight instead..now that has got to grind your gears?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Canalman

The same guys every week being "reminded"/ told to take their turn in goals at astroturf.

ziggysego

Back pain. Been in pure agony since Saturday night.
Testing Accessibility

tyssam5

Quote from: Canalman on March 29, 2011, 09:41:48 AM
The same guys every week being "reminded"/ told to take their turn in goals at astroturf.

Probably the same ba$tids who quite often need 'reminding' to pay as well!