You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

anluabu2

racism, especially  when the ignoramus doesnt even realise it

laoislad

The This is Rugby Country advert...like f**k it is  ::)
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Banana Man

constant talk on the media about the 'royal wedding' - headline on cool fm this morning was that they might use an open top carriage if the weather holds, wtf

ziggysego

The realisation I'm a social media addict.  :-\
Testing Accessibility

HiMucker

When you put in a new ink cartridge and it prints out a test page that wastes half the cartridge!!

Eamonnca1

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Eamonnca1

ziggysego

You watch too many programmes about fat people HS.
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

Long winded people. You know them - you ask a short question as a means of banal yet friendly communication. In return you get a ten minute reply, the last nine minutes you don't remember as you've been concentrating on finding a break in their diatribe to change the subject to the smell of shite or something they won't be fussed on. Hopefully at the end of the initial 10 minutes they don't ask you, "what do you think?"

Stock replies in that case:

Ach you never know, ha ha.
It's hard to know, ha ha.
Hold on, I have to answer this call that's vibrating (walk out door/building, don't return til the next day)
Ah sure (then start coughing)
What do you mean? (then fall down)
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

el_cuervo_fc

Taking home a KFC and there's no f**king gravy in the bag!!

Quote from: hardstation on March 22, 2011, 09:38:37 PM
TV programmes about fat fcukers. How many of these are on TV these days? FFS.

They are all the same too. "Here is John (a fat cnut from Birmingham), we are going to show him how to lose weight."

They then make John take his clothes off and stand in front of a mirror to show him how fat he is. They then advise him against eating fatty foods and for him to do a bit of exercise. Groundbreaking...

John then returns 6 weeks later, 3lbs lighter and feeling great about himself. He has even got himself a bird who is also no stanger to a fish supper. It's all going swimmingly for John.

Women liking these shows. Tonight it is fat kids. Jesus Christ.

ziggysego

Quote from: ONeill on March 22, 2011, 09:48:58 PM
Long winded people. You know them - you ask a short question as a means of banal yet friendly communication. In return you get a ten minute reply, the last nine minutes you don't remember as you've been concentrating on finding a break in their diatribe to change the subject to the smell of shite or something they won't be fussed on. Hopefully at the end of the initial 10 minutes they don't ask you, "what do you think?"

Hold on, I have to answer this call that's vibrating (walk out door/building, don't return til the next day)

Stopped reading this after the first line. Had to erm... go to the phone.
Testing Accessibility

Eamonnca1

Quote from: ONeill on March 22, 2011, 09:48:58 PM

Jesus, don't get me started on thon!  I know somebody who has to have a big meaningless preamble to just about everything she says.

"Well, this is just me talking, and I'm just saying this because this is what I heard, and I'm not just saying this because it's my club we're talking about, but this is just what Paddy said to me the other night outside the pub after the meeting when it finally ended, and I don't mean to criticise you or the board because you guys all put a lot of work in behind the scenes but ..."

"GET TO THE f**king POINT, WOMAN!!!!" >:(