You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isourboydownyet

you book flights,hotel for the liverpool v man city and those bastards at sky change the game to monday  >:(

EagleLord

Happened to my brother and his friends last year, went to see them play spurs and they changed it. He was ragin, but sure they went anyway and had a good sesh anyway! They had the hotel and flights and all booked so why not!

isourboydownyet

in the process of changing flights and hopeing it wont cost a fortune,it just does my head ih that sky can just change it at short notice.it hopefully wont be to bad for me to change but what about people who will be traveling from a bigger distance and are unable to change

5 Sams

People who show off that they know their own players names at matches by shouting the full name of every player when they do something with the ball e.g.....the other night this eejit from Armagh behind me....

Great tackle Ciaran McKeever....great ball Aaron Kernan....brilliant catch Charlie Vernon.....what a score Stephen McDonnell....
The Aristocrat Years

Eamonnca1

You're deciding which checkout to go to. You see the nice wee blonde yoke working on checkout number 2 and only one person in the line in front of you, so you get into that line. Next thing the big fella on checkout number 3 pipes up "I  can help the next person over here" and puts his hand up and he's looking directly at you.  There's nobody else in line anywhere near and you end up having to go to him instead.

I swear that has happened to me three times in the last month.

ballinaman

People who pronounce Chicago....Chicargo

Hilltresk

Quote from: 5 Sams on March 01, 2011, 05:02:01 PM
People who show off that they know their own players names at matches by shouting the full name of every player when they do something with the ball e.g.....the other night this eejit from Armagh behind me....

Great tackle Ciaran McKeever....great ball Aaron Kernan....brilliant catch Charlie Vernon.....what a score Stephen McDonnell....

Better than.. THATS IT NUMBER 12

Eamonnca1

People who block all the lanes plodding along just because there's a cop car on the inside lane.  Sitting up looking at it and afraid to pass it even though he's doing a good 5MPH less than the speed limit. Get out round him or pull over, ya useless eejits! What do you think he's going to do, write you a ticket for driving at the speed limit?

J OGorman

google and linking your youtube account to a google account and all that bulldung.

Remembering hearing when gmail started that every single word of every mail was kept on record and certain words and combinations of words were flagged like in the Hollywood movies.

To log into youtube there, i had to put in my actual hotmail username and hotmail password (seperate to just a standard youtube login)..the cnuts wont let you log in with the hotmail combination..ie they now have access to hotmail also. I have a secondary hotmail account i use but seemingly it is attached to another youtube account (which is news to me)

and even better, to now setup a new google account, you have to give them your mobile phone number to which they send the verification code (and unless you explicitly tell them not to, they will sell on your number to marketing companies)..the world and its humanoids are having the life slowly but surely sucked out of them by ba$tards like these

gears well and truly grinded

mackers

Quote from: 5 Sams on March 01, 2011, 05:02:01 PM

He really was a numpty if he was shouting that out.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

tyssam5

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on March 02, 2011, 04:33:32 AM
You're deciding which checkout to go to. You see the nice wee blonde yoke working on checkout number 2 and only one person in the line in front of you, so you get into that line. Next thing the big fella on checkout number 3 pipes up "I  can help the next person over here" and puts his hand up and he's looking directly at you.  There's nobody else in line anywhere near and you end up having to go to him instead.

Just tell him 'No Thanks, I'm waiting for this girl cos she's hot'. See what happens next.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: tyssam5 on March 02, 2011, 03:11:44 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on March 02, 2011, 04:33:32 AM

Just tell him 'No Thanks, I'm waiting for this girl cos she's hot'. See what happens next.
I thought about doing that, but I was afraid of getting the "is it because I is black" speech.

Cold tea

Charlie Sheen, what a complete and utter ballbag!

Olly

Doctors.

I went to the doctors yesterday because I had a sore head for three days. I knew I just needed strong painkillers and to be told to stop looking at screens etc and get early nights. However, the doctor just nodded and told me to bend over and put on a glove. I don't need to explain the rest. He then sat down and told me to drink more water and get plenty of rest.

He was a chancer but I've made a check up for next week anyway.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Cold tea on March 03, 2011, 09:12:52 AM
Charlie Sheen, what a complete and utter ballbag!

Ah now. The fella's not well.