You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardal

Nasal hair.

Yeah you know how old you are if you say ye

muppet

Quote from: Celt_Man on February 06, 2011, 08:28:46 PM
The fact that we can design roads in this country that can hold and retain rainwater rather than allow it to drain away - and I'm talking about new roads and not necessarily after a huge downpour

But yet have to ration water during the winter.
MWWSI 2017

lurganblue

Internet on the iPhone. If your not in a 3G area or connected to wifi you might as well not bother. Brutal

pintsofguinness

them changing the milk carton shape and now it won't fit in it's place in the fridge  >:(
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

People who think certain items have places in fridges.
Testing Accessibility

muppet

Quote from: ziggysego on February 19, 2011, 01:03:37 PM
People who think certain items have places in fridges.

Where do you put your beer?
MWWSI 2017

maggie

Most fridges have a salad drawer and a wee egg tray. So what do you put in those?

muppet

Quote from: maggie on February 19, 2011, 02:56:49 PM
Most fridges have a salad drawer and a wee egg tray. So what do you put in those?

The ice-box.

The question is, what does he put in the ice-box?
MWWSI 2017

Celt_Man

The fact that my car radio won't store the stations when the ignition is turned off...

Pain in the ass re-saving them every time you start the car
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Celt_Man

Quote from: hardstation on February 19, 2011, 09:15:42 PM
Quote from: Celt_Man on February 19, 2011, 09:13:54 PM
The fact that my car radio won't store the stations when the ignition is turned off...

Fcuk off and leave us alone.

Sorry come again?

Celt_Man

Quote from: hardstation on February 19, 2011, 09:40:36 PM
Quote from: Celt_Man on February 19, 2011, 09:37:57 PM
Quote from: hardstation on February 19, 2011, 09:15:42 PM
Quote from: Celt_Man on February 19, 2011, 09:13:54 PM

Fcuk off and leave us alone.

Sorry come again?
Hmmm...never mind.
Right well, I hope whatever that was you got it out of your system

Boycey

I'm sure that this has been done before but what is it with women in checkout queues? They stand for 10 minutes waiting to reach the top of the queue, the checkout girl scans their products they then proceed to pack said products all the time seemingly oblivious to fact fact that the girl is going to seek payment at some stage. When asked for money the handbag is then slapped up on counter and every compartment searched to find purse. Then rather than pay with a note the entire contents of purse are emptied out for checkout girl to count in the vain hope that there will be enough change to pay for everything. In conclusion women get your act together some of us don't have all day..

And don't even start me on paying for magazines and a bottle of water with a laser card

Final Whistle

I pay for EVERYTHING by card and in ten years you will too!!

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Boycey on February 25, 2011, 11:32:58 AM
I'm sure that this has been done before but what is it with women in checkout queues? They stand for 10 minutes waiting to reach the top of the queue, the checkout girl scans their products they then proceed to pack said products all the time seemingly oblivious to fact fact that the girl is going to seek payment at some stage. When asked for money the handbag is then slapped up on counter and every compartment searched to find purse. Then rather than pay with a note the entire contents of purse are emptied out for checkout girl to count in the vain hope that there will be enough change to pay for everything. In conclusion women get your act together some of us don't have all day..

And don't even start me on paying for magazines and a bottle of water with a laser card

And then they have to decide if they want cashback and if they do then it's another mental battle to figure out how much  :D
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...