You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: lurganblue on February 03, 2011, 11:03:51 PM
The playstation network and in particular the server with COD black ops. It's so bad it would make you consider trading in for an xbox
The fact that no matter when you turn on the ps or put in a game you've updates to do and they  take forever (unlike the xbox)!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Canalman

Once again I will rant on about mobile phones going off at funeral masses/removals. NO excuse for it except pure utter selfishness and ignorance on the part of the culprits. Makes my blood boil.

Banana Man

lurganblue

Obviously others have empathy with my black ops frustration. Here's hoping for a solution

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/12355310

Doogie Browser

People who sign off work emails with a kiss does my head in.x

AZOffaly

Quote from: Doogie Browser on February 04, 2011, 02:56:54 PM
People who sign off work emails with a kiss does my head in.x

Who does that? That's mad.

Doogie Browser

People from across the water are the main culprits normally. Must be an English thing, I mean I have never even met him...

ziggysego

Quote from: Doogie Browser on February 04, 2011, 03:02:03 PM
People from across the water are the main culprits normally. Must be an English thing, I mean I have never even met him...

Never seen a work email like that before. Maybe he likes you.
Testing Accessibility

Banana Man

Quote from: Doogie Browser on February 04, 2011, 03:02:03 PM

:D ha ha your in there doogie, just in time for the weekend too  ;)

Puckoon

I got burned with a work email myself recently. I was forwarding my thoughts on a very bitchy email I had received to my boss when instead of typing in my bosses address I was so flustered I typed in the address of the person who had sent the email to begin with. It certainly got the issue out in the open and addressed - but that moment of panic when I realised what I had done was not pleasant.

Doogie Browser

Did the very same thing last year Puck, the next phone call with that person was very awkward!!

ziggysego

I once sent a very angry text message about a girl that was messing with my head to a friend. Only, it wasn't my friend I sent it to. I sent it to someone else instead  :-\
Testing Accessibility

ardal

Quote from: Puckoon on February 04, 2011, 03:22:16 PM
I got burned with a work email myself recently. I was forwarding my thoughts on a very bitchy email I had received to my boss when instead of typing in my bosses address I was so flustered I typed in the address of the person who had sent the email to begin with. It certainly got the issue out in the open and addressed - but that moment of panic when I realised what I had done was not pleasant.

Christ wouldn't dream of sending such an email to the boss. Recently had to give an employee a bit of a talking to, and she broke down in tears, but kept the boss out of it, as I know I should sort these things without going to the big cheese; he'd've fired her if I'd've done that.

upmonaghansayswe

Quote from: ziggysego on February 04, 2011, 03:55:51 PM
I once sent a very angry text message about a girl that was messing with my head to a friend. Only, it wasn't my friend I sent it to. I sent it to someone else instead  :-\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtSZKzHv5JU

Celt_Man

The fact that we can design roads in this country that can hold and retain rainwater rather than allow it to drain away - and I'm talking about new roads and not necessarily after a huge downpour
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010